•THIRTY-EIGHT•KHENE•

•FIVE MONTHS LATER•

"Argh! Damon!"

I cried out. Feeling the excruciating pain on my stomach—I see Damon run inside the room holding a— bowl of ice cream?!

"K—Khene?!"

He surprisingly yelled. He gently put down the bowl of ice cream as he scoop me in his arm as he rush outside his room—into the hospital that his pack-house had.

"Henry!"

Damon yelled as a doctor come out of the room—with nurses following behind him, They immediately put me on the stretcher as they rushed me inside a room; specializing for those who's about to give birth.

Damon was following behind—But the doctor; Henry, immediately stopped him.

"As much as we want you here, Alpha, Please go out and wait outside."

The doctor calmly stated as Damon nodded his head—walking toward to me, kissing my forehead.

"I'll come back later, Stay strong, I love you."

He said as I nodded my head—He kissed me on the lips once again as he walk out of the room.

"Alright Luna, Hold still, Stay calm."

The doctor—Henry—stated as he injected something to me as I fall asleep.

DAMON•

It's been four hours since the operation—I was nervous, I didn't know if our child is a girl or boy but I will accept them and love them completely.

I glance at the door which finally opened—revealing a solemn faced Henry.

"Are they okay?"

I worriedly asked—Henry look up at me with a sad face.

"I'm sorry Alpha but—"

"FUCKING WHAT?"

My wolf; Rage and I—dangerously asks. He better not harm my children or my luna or else, He will be in harm.

"The baby has survived but Luna—"

I wrapped my hand around his neck—strangling him as I raised him in the air.

"Fuuu—fuuck! I'm kidding! The luna is safe! Acck!"

I harshly let go as he fall down on the floor—coughing as he probably feel the pain of being choked.

"Fuck you Damon, The luna is safe—You can come and check them already."

I nodded my head. I ignore him as I walk pass by him—I'm still thankful that he keep my child and love safe, Or else, I will lose my shit and kill everyone.

I push the door—gently and slowly—to make sure to not cause a noise inside.

I've finally seen the most heartwarming scenario in my whole existence.

Khene was cradling a baby that came from heaven—My mate was huming some music as I look at our child that will grow up as my mate.

"Da—Damon.."

Khene called me, breathless, I smile at him as I sat on the stool beside his bed.

"It's so adorable, just like you."

I whisper as I reach my hand toward the small hand of our baby—who clutch my finger with its small hand, I almost cried to feel the gentle warmth.

I look at Khene with a sweet smile.

"Thank you—Thank you so much for giving birth to our beautiful child."

I cried. He softly smile at me as tears escaped his eyes.

"I love you so much"

I continued as I lean on him—staring at our child who's looking at us with his soft green eyes.

Rage—was howling in joy. He never feel so proud and its been a while since we have a communication to each other.

"Thank you Damon for giving me this wonderful child"

He mumbles—I hold both of his cheeks as I kissed him in the forehead, to the tip of his nose and his lips.

"What do you want to name him, sweetie?"

I asked—as I wrap my arm around him—leaning him on my chest as we continue to look at our child who's sleeping peacefully.

"Alex— Alex Veux."

•THIRTY-EIGHT•

I never been so fucking pissed that I've re-written this chapter back then and now, its back to the old one so I needed to rewrite it. fuck.