The Start of our Official Relationship

2 months later

I was laying on my bed when I decided to go down and have a snack, as I went down I caught a glimpse of my mom with a broom. She was sweeping the kitchen floor; after I was kidnapped, my parents decided it was better if they stayed here with me. They changed their jobs to make it closer from here, and Tessa is already attending my school as a freshman. And let me tell you, let's just say, she has had a few mishaps.

I could walk now without my crutches or any help, and I'm relieved because of that. Always having help to walk from my family or friends, was getting a bit embarrassing for me. It was even more embarrassing when I needed to use the bathroom...... they didn't want me to go by myself.

I was now looking through the pantry for something to snack on when suddenly I heard a Juan Luis Guerra song, my eyes widen. I glanced slowly from my left shoulder to see my mother, she had some cleaning apron on, with big baggy clothes on. She swayed her hips to the rhythm of the song, she gathered some cleaning products from the bathroom; now, if you have ever lived in a Hispanic household, you would know that if your mother puts any type of bachata, merengue or salsa out loud; you know it's time for spring cleaning. It's either that, or there's a party, and I know we are not hosting a party.

How dreadful.

I tried to sneak my way out of her sight, but it was too late.

"Hunter! Ven a limpiar!" She said in Spanish, I flinched and sighed.

'Come to clean she says, didn't I just recover from broken bones?' I thought.

"You're already healed, right?" She said as she looked at me, she held a broom with her left hand, and a mop on her right.

"Ow, I think my back isn't healed yet," I said as I held my lower back, as I pretended to be hurt. She just eyed me, and then gave me the mom glare, making me shiver in slight horror.

"You hurt your leg and arm, remember?" She said, and I flinched from the truth.

'Shit! I forgot.' I thought as the realization hit me. I then sighed.

"Didn't we clean last week," I said exhausted.

"Didn't you eat today?" She said in a somewhat mocking manner. It's always like this." You guys only want to eat and dirty the house, but never want to clean it. So, haga me el bendito favor, y ponte a limpiar." She Said and left.

'Clean She says, do me a favor she says' . I thought as I mocked her in my head. I will never say it in person though. I want to live. I then poured a glass of water for myself and started to drink it.

"Besides, isn't your boyfriend coming today? You don't want him to see this house dirty, now would you." She said I did a spit take when she mentioned the word boyfriend. I looked at her straight in the face.

"Who?" I Said.

"Adrien, he's really sweet. You got yourself a keeper." She said as she began to sweep the living room.

'I like how everybody knows about our "relationship" except myself.' I thought as I took out my phone. I looked for his contact and texted the bastard.

You: You're coming today?

Idiot: Yeah, I told your mom.

You: I know, she's making me clean because of you😒

Idiot: Well then, I hope to see the house spotless when I come over (╹◡╹)

You: Tf you will. And what the hell is that?! It looks so creepy.

Idiot: A Japanese emoji, and it's not creepy. I think it's cute(*^ω^*)

You: Like hell it is. I swear you find the weirdest things cute. Besides me...

Idiot: Nothing is cuter than you Hunter❤️

You: Stop saying embarrassing things😳😳......

Idiot: See you later cutie pie <3

And like that we stopped texting, I was now blushing from his pet name for me. 'It's so embarrassing'. I thought as I rested my head at the kitchen counter.

"Hunter!!! I swear to God if you don't come here!" My mom yelled on top of her lungs, I got up and stomped towards her.

"I'm coming!!!"

~~~~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~~

1 hour later

We finally finished cleaning, I was all exhausted and sweaty. My mom and family were already done with their chores, and have already taken a shower, they were even dressed up.

"Hunter isn't your boyfriend coming over. Go take a shower; you wouldn't want to recurve him like that, do you?" My mom said, referring to the sweaty mess I was. My father and sister just nodded in agreement.

"Yeah your right", I said as I looked at my now sweaty clothing. "I'm going to take a shower, if he comes, tell him to wait for me at the couch," I said and ran upstairs, they just nodded. "And he's not my boyfriend!!!" I yelled as I entered the bathroom.

~~~~~~oOoOo~~~~~

15 minutes later

I was already out of the shower and was now getting dressed in my room. That was until I heard a knock on the door. I rapidly put a gray T-shirt on.

"Coming". I said as I opened the door; I looked to see who it was, just to see Adrien. "What are you doing here? Didn't my parents told you to wait downstairs." I said as I stepped outside of my room.

"Yeah, they left saying they would come home late. That we need to behave, your mother said; and if we're hungry, that there's food in the fridge." He said as we headed downstairs.

'Those bl supporters.' I thought as I cursed under my breath.

"So, What do you want to do," I said as I was about to head to the kitchen. But I was immediately stopped by a pair of huge strong arms that wrapped around my waist perfectly. I was then pulled towards the living room couch and fell on top of Adrien's lap. I blushed from the sudden contact. He was in the back of me and I was in front. He rested his head on my right shoulder, and I started to play a little with his hair as a blush crept on my face, his arms held me tighter from my waist.

That unfamiliar feeling, that I recently found out it as love, once again filled my stomach. Making it warm, yet comfortable for me.

"Let's just stay like this for a while." He said as he held me even tighter, I just nodded slowly. He seemed like he needed this for a while; it's like he's afraid of losing me as I could disappear at any moment. And that scared him, and me.

After a few minutes, he then lifted his head off my shoulder. And then pecked my neck, I blushed from his sudden affection.

"A-are you done?" I stuttered, and he just nodded.

"Prepare yourself Hunter Green, because I have the whole day planned for us." He said as he jumped off the couch, he entered the kitchen and put popcorn in the microwave. As the corn popped in the paper in the microwave, he stood in front of me with his book bag.

He looked for something until he took out a few DVD's, that I can't quite determine what movie they are. He then smiled at me, and distributed the DVD's on the living room counter; he also ran into the kitchen and took out the popcorn and put it in a bowl on the counter, and took out some junk food from his book bag too.

"You and I are going to have an old Disney movie date." He said with his childish smile, he then sat behind me and hugged me tightly from my waist; the bowl of popcorn in between my legs.

He started one of the movies he brought, and to my surprise, it was a movie I long forgot, and that was:

The sword in the stone.