Chapter Thirty-Three

Cong Wei Yang could read the underlined meaning in Da Fan's answer. Was she insulting her?

Madam No ignored Da Fan after her answer and the result was not to her expectation.

After watching the rest of the young ladies performance it was already past two when Madam Mo declared the party over.

On the way back to the mansion Da Fan and Cong Wei Yang didn't interact with each other.

By allowing Cong Wei Yang to hang herself socially, Da Fan didn't have to do much.

Hating the serene expression on Da Fan's face, Cong Wei Yang spoke up. "You think you're so good don't you?"

Da Fan almost rolled her eyes. "Whatever do you mean, First Madam."

"You know what I mean, so don't act like you don't."

Da Fan sighed and turned away from Cong Wei Yang. Resentful Cong Wei Yang reached out to grab Da Fan.

SLAP

The loud noise resonated in and outside the carriage causing it to make a sudden stop.

"Madams?" The carriage driver knocked on the carriage door and asked.

"Its nothing, please drive" Da Fan answered and turned to look in the stunned eyes of Cong Wei Yang.

"Please don't touch me First Madam. I don't like to be touched , especially by persons I don't like."

Furious Cong Wei Yang stuttered out, "You, you..."

"Yes?"

"You bitch." Cong Wei Yang let out.

Da Fan smiled coldly until Cong Wei Yang couldn't help but shiver.

"Better that than a snake."

The carriage stopped again this time at the Feng mansion.

 "He'll get tired of you." Cong Wei Yang spat to Da Fan. "Feng Huang will get tired if you soon enough."

"Wouldn't you know." Da Fan stepped out of the carriage just as Cong Wei Yang screams sounded from the carriage.

"I heard you and Cong Wei Yang got into an argument today." 

The doors to Da Fan room opened and shut behind Feng Huang. Da Fan ignored him and stepped into a freshly prepared bath. Steam rose from the bath tub and the scent of jasmine could me smelt in the air.

"She called me a bitch and I called her a snake. I can hardly see that as an argument."

Feng Huang stared at Da Fan with unconcealed desire. The water caressed her skin and clung to her like silk. Her nipples pebbled, urging him to take a bite.

Feng Huang looked away and heard Da Fan laughed. The little vixen knew just what kind of effect she has on him.

"Since she started it pay her no mind, but I want you to be careful."

Feng Huang her a sloshing sound and looked back at Da Fan, and did his mouth watered.

She's so beautiful, so seductive, the water dripped off her naked flesh as she stood in the bathtub. There was an unspeakable charm about her body glowing due to the beside side lamp. Da Fan looked like an ethereal beauty.

Unable to tame the beast inside him, Feng Huang marched over to Da Fan, wrapped his her wet hair in his fist and the other wrapped around her body pulling her wet, naked body into his.

"Husband?" The breathless whisper of Da Fan was his undoing.

Feng Huang closed his mouth over Da Fan's, seizing her lips. He kissed her like a starving man that had just been giving food to eat.

Da Fan felt her legs weaken and knees buckled as Feng Huang tongue entwined with hers. When Feng Huang eventually broke off the kiss, all Da Fan could  her was the harsh panting of her and Feng Huang.

Feng Huang licked the outer rim of Da Fan's ear, earning a shiver from the already trembling woman.

"Hurry up and be ready." he said into her ear.

With that Feng Huang made sure she felt his erected member before releasing Da Fan and march out her room.

"Tell me when you're dress and we'll talk."

Feng Huang didn't look back at Da Fan lest he forced himself on her and ravaged her.

Da Fan legs failed her as she found herself slinking into the now cooled bath water. It was lucky that the bath water was only thigh high or she feared she'd drown.

Da Fan trembling hands touched her lips and a sound escaped her now red, thoroughly kissed lips.

"WOW"

Another great chapter, another great day. How do you like this chapter? Did it please you all?

Please tell me what you think of it.