03) Just Don't...

__

I blinked a couple of times and can't believe what just happened. I was breathing heavily and I can feel my heart pounding against my chest. Tears pricked my eyes but they didn't fall. I wouldn't let them. I was shocked and scared at the same time. Never in my whole life had I seen my big brother like that. The evil and darkness was in his eyes and the way he was moving towards me made me think he was actually going to hurt me. It was like he finally snapped. I had no clue what I had said to make him snap though.

But I knew one thing for sure, my own family is hiding something from me. And as cruel as it sounds, I know there is one person that is not strong enough, and will do anything and say anything to not lose her children.

Mama.

I love my mother and she's the most caring person in the world. But she's always been scared to lose her children. There was Dom and I, and then there was my younger sister Victoria and older sister Maria and brother Manuel, they are twins then my oldest brother was Dante. Our whole lives my mother tried to protected us from everything. She prayed every night that nothing would bad happen to us. And when Dante, Manuel and Dom came home with bruises and broken bones from fighting, mama would cry and would beg them on her hands and knees to stop. They stopped for a while then went back to doing it. Especially Dominic. He was the first one. Which shocked all of us.

Slowly I got down on my knees and picked up the ceramic pieces of my grandmother's vase. One by one I picked them up. And I just stared at them in my hand while thinking of all the possibilities of what could've happend to Dom. He was always such a good kid and kind to everyone. He still is but something has definitely changed. And I noticed it one day when he was in his last year of highschool and I was in my first.

Six years ago

"Come on Luna! I want to get ice cream." My little sister Victoria yelled out. I hurriedly got my purse and jacket and ran down stairs. When I got to the door Tori was tapping her foot while glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and grabbed her arm. "Hey! Why are you dragging me! I'm not a baby." I opened the door and was greeted with the cool air. I mentally smiled to myself.

We were going down the steps of our red brick house when Tori yanked her arm out of my grip. She flipped her long brown hair as she put her hands on her non existing hips. She looked a lot like our mother. Hazel eyes with tan skin and long curly hair.

"Andiamo Victoria. You said you wanted ice cream right? Then lets go or we can go back inside. I have homework to do Tori. I don't have time to take you wherever you want." I crossed my arms in front of my chest while looking at her. The sad thing is that she's my height. Isn't it just fun to be short.

"Whatever. You just want to take me because Antonio will be there and you two scoparsi a vicenda." I gasped as she laughs. I glared at her and pulled her hair. She yelled then bit me and started running away in the direction of the ice cream shop. That little shit actually fucking bit me. I will make that little brat pay. She stopped right next to some of neighborhood kids and started to laugh. They gave her a weird look as if she was crazy. The thing is that Tori is a bit crazy.

"Victoria you better get your ass back here right now or I'm going to shove that fucking ice cream up your ass so far that you'll become lactose intolerant!!!" I yelled while stomping my feet. The kids around her started to laugh as she glared at them and me. I smirked while putting my hands on my hips.