Chapter 5 The Battle

after everything calmed down Enia had the voice again to announce the matchups for the fights from each familia.

Enia:" now then, onto the matches, now just like before in the group competition, the level's of the adventurer's will equaled out to the same level, so even if an adventurer is a level higher than their opponent, the magic circle in the arena will even out the level's to have the adventurer's evenly matched, but with that said, the stats of that level will remain as they are"

Bell's thought's:" just like I thought, so I have an advantage over the other's like that" 

Enia:" so it's more a matter of who has the higher stats and greater skill then the other, and we also made it to where every member in the familia will fight at least 1 or 2 time's in a month, so be prepared and at your best, because it's a long road from here"

Enia's thought's:" this still doesn't make thing's better for Bell's familia though, even with there entire month of hard training, they still lack experience in combat compared to the other's and only trained in fighting for a month compared to the year's these other adventurer's had"

while the match seemed like it had the Hestia familia at the disadvantage, the Loki familia knew that the Hestia familia had a few aces up there sleeves, not only the 4 member's from other familia's, but also Bell himself.

Finn:" in something like this, Bell has a massive advantage over just about everyone"

Gareth:" yeah, excluding the blake flames he has at his disposal, he has all his stats at "S" as far as him being at level 1, and I bet he isn't lacking in his other level's stat's either, it's safe to assume that there closely similar if not the same, and then there's this point Blank and Steel Breaker that Ryudo mentioned"

Ryudo:" all I'm going to say is that if he uses them, he'll take anyone down in an instant, just like with Capaneus"

they were shocked to hear that even Capansue was beaten with them and were even more worried.

Finn:" even Capaneus, he is a seriously dangerous opponent we need to be careful of and take to the utmost seriousness"

Ais:"...he's truly strong, but that's why I want to face him"

Ais said that and a few members got the idea of what Ais had in mind and wanted a piece of the action themselves as well.

Tiona:" aww no way, I want to too, he'll be an awesome opponent"

Finn:" with everyone excited, I now want to face him"

Ryudo:" no... if anyone is fighting Bell first, it's me, I owe him a "reunion" after all"

the members were slightly scared of the word "reunion" from her mouth with the face she made saying that while many others were curious about Bell being an opponent.

Ottar:" look's like Bell will be a worthy opponent"

Allen:" yeah, he truly is a mystery... I wonder if he is worth all the fuss Freya makes of him"

Many others were concerned about the familia's they could stand up against.

Asfi:" if we are against familia's like the Hephaestus or Athena familia, we could stand a chance"

Zack:" but that could vary based on who is fighting against who, and what kind of match it is"

and Bell was still taken on him being a prize.

Bell:" I'm still lost on how I'm a prize"

Lily:" well let's just focus on the matches, for now at least, it's already done so let's not argue about it anymore"