Chapter six

"Today we have Envy in the studio!" Ryan Seacrest said through the mic.

"Thanks for having us." The three replied.

"I love the coffee here." I added randomly as I fixed my headphones.

Ryan laughed as he directed his attention to me.

"That is exactly why I told them to make it extra special because I know Y/n loves her coffee." I chuckled lowly as I spun side to side in the chair.

"Well in that case, you have any job openings?" I replied jokingly.

"Always for you girls. Ok so Memorie$ blew up, Anxiety is still topping charts. What is next for Envy?" He said as he looked at each of us.

"We've been in the studio practically everyday because we're in what Scooter calls 'crunch time', I don't know. But it's basically us finalizing our EP and putting together the track list." Ellie answered.

"And how is that? You're all twenty to twenty three-

"I am nineteen sir." I said sassily as I playfully flipped my hair.

"I'm sorry." He laughed as he shook his head. "You're so young! But how is it being this young and spending overnights in the studio and writing instead of, say partying and going to college classes?" I hummed as I leaned into the mic.

"It's cooler." I whispered and pulled back.

"Y/n, stop being weird!" Viv said and pushed me.

"It's in my nature I'm sorry!" I said back as I fixed myself on the seat. "But no, it's extremely hard and time consuming but then I see the fan reactions on Twitter and I know it's all worth it. I can live with three hours of sleep." I waved my hand as I leaned back.

"I have a question." Tanya, the other interviewer, said. "You all live in a house together, who's the messiest?"

They all pointed at me.

"Nuh uh! Ny is with all her art sh-stuff." I covered up as I almost let a curse word slip.

"Oh that is true." Ellie said and nodded. "I'd go to the kitchen  and just see paint stains everywhere and what's her excuse?" We all turned to eachother and shouted,

"It's art!" Ny slouched in her spot as we continued to mess with her.

"Ok but I clean up after myself. Y/n leaves it and walks away. Remember when she made spaghetti?" I groaned and dropped my head into my hands.

"No, don't go into that." I said and shook my head.

"No, go into that." Ryan replied as he leaned up, intrigued by my pain.

"Ok, so Y/n was done recording so she went home to get some sleep while we stayed and finished. She ended up making microwave spaghetti and left half of the spaghetti cup in the pantry."

"Wait, the pantry?" He said with a laugh.

"Yes, she was half asleep and thought that was the fridge or something." I dropped my head on the desk and groaned again. "Fast forward a week or so, we all smell something weird in the kitchen so I check the pantry and see this cup with mold and little bugs crawling all over the place." Everyone grimaced as she told the story. "Yeah, and no one eats those spaghetti things except for Y/n so we automatically knew who did it." Viv finished while shaking her head.

"I think you won the title of messiest Envy member." Tanya said as she shivered.

"That...was gross. To lighten things up I realize you guys have a lot of love songs. Who are these songs about?" The girls turned to me immediately.