Scolipede x Reader

"Why does this have to be so complicated?" You groaned. You had entered Pinwheel Forest to catch some Pokemon for your team, but got lost and wandered for hours before looking up to the orange and red horizon; to your dismay, it looked like you were going to have to sleep in the forest tonight.

You sat down against a tree and rubbed your aching feet. Looking in your bag for something to eat, you realized you had eaten your last nutter-butter sandwich yesterday. "I need to find some fruit.." You said to yourself. Attempting to stand was futile though, you just crashed back down on your rump. Frustrated, you threw your backpack down and used it as a pillow. Normally the rough sleeping conditions would keep you awake, but you were just so tired...

"Amoooon..."

You woke up to a Pokemon's cry. Blinking your tired eyes, you saw a pokeball next to the tree. Thinking it was an item, you reached out and grabbed it.

Big Mistake.

It was an Amoongus, an angry one. You shrieked, now wide awake. It released spores all over the place, a few touching you as you stumbled to your feet. 

You didn't get very far, the paralyzation kicked in after a few yards and you once again crashed to the ground on your still-sore butt. You sobbed for help, watching in horror as it approached. 

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over you, and the Amoongus froze, matching your fear.

"Scooolll...." A warning growl came.

The Amoongus scurried away, to your relief. A Cheri berry dropped in front of you, and you ate it with the last of your strength. As the paralysis faded, you felt yourself being curiously inspected by something. 

When the paralysis was gone, you turned to your savior. 

"Scooooolipede..."

It was a Scolipede, standing protectively over you. You pulled out your Pokedex...

"Scolipede, the Megapede Pokemon. Highly aggressive, it uses the claws near its neck to dig into its opponents and poison them." 

Highly Aggressive? But this one wasn't attacking at all, it had saved you.

"Thank you.." You said in a soft voice, hoping you wouldn't provoke it. It purred and stuck its face in your hands. You giggled and pet it; it was clear that this one was just a big sweetheart. "Can you show me the way out of this forest?" You asked it. It nodded, and gestured for you to get on its back. You obliged, and it carried you to the entrance; scaring a few people walking past it.

"Thank you so much.." You said, hugging it. It purred again, and as you turned down the way to civilization, you heard footsteps behind you. 

"What's wrong?" You asked it. It whined in response, and walked with you back to town. You received alot of stares and weird looks; but the good news was that Nurse Joy replaced the supplies you had lost in the forest, including the pokeball you used to catch your new friend.

A little overdue, but here anyway! Like I said on my newest X Anime part, school sucks. That's why I got two parts up today, I hope you enjoy them!