Chapter 8

Present
"Hermione, how could you!" Mckenzie yelled.
"What, I have done nothing wrong" Hermione replied annoyingly.
"Nothing wrong! You're cheating on your husband! You said he was on a business trip in Italy, and this is what you do when he's gone? Sleep with Draco Malfoy?"
He's mine now Mckenzie thought.

"Mckenzie, are you really that stupid?" Hermione scoffed making Draco smirk. "He is my husband, he just came back from a trip yesterday"

"Prove it, let me see your ring" Brittany said. Hermione rolled her eyes and showed her her ring. On the sides, Draco and Hermione forever was carved in. The ring was magic, it was able to determine Draco's soulmate. The moment Hermione had touched the ring, her and his name became carved into it. The ring had also sized up to her finger when he put it on her and was charmed so she wasn't able to take it off until her death.

It was quite useful, it was able to tell when a Malfoy was in trouble. The diamond would turn a alarming shade of red. Britany huffed angrily then smirked when an idea came to her head. 

"Well then, if you're not lying let's pay a visit to your little son" Hermione rolled her eyes and muttered.
"Okay whatever" The 4 walked out of the ballroom, leaving the confused crowd behind.

Hermione opened the glass door to see her son Scorpious playing with one of the caretakers.
"Scorp!" Draco called, causing Scorpious's head to snap up.
"Da da! Ma ma!"

Draco scooped him off the floor and ruffled his hair. Hermione turned around to the 2 cousins, cocking her eyebrows.
"Do you need more proof?" Britany huffed again, her pale skin flaring red with anger.

"This isn't over yet" Mckenzie growled, grabbing Britany's arm and walked out.

"Well that was something" Draco commented, making Hermione chuckled.
"Well, I don't really feel like going back to the ball. How about we go up and spend some family time together? What do you guys say?" She grinned. Scorpious bobbed her head violently, making Draco laugh.

"I think it's a brilliant idea" Draco smiled, grabbing Hermione's hand.