Mystery takes Over

Annabeth POV

Okay. So I knew the events that had happened to me were no accident. And the note definitely wasn't.

So, what would a person do in this situation? Scream and run? Punch everybody they knew and isolate themselves? This person put me in danger. I was going to solve the mystery.

I don't mean to sound like a gender-bent Sherlock Holmes, but I needed to find the culprit behind these attacks. Who knows what they might plan next?

What I knew? The him in the note could only lead to one person, Percy. The note had jealousy written all over it. Not only that, but I knew they were mad at me. The handwriting seemed genderless, just plain blank words to me. It wasn't in cursive or messy or with any hints it could be anyone's writing from the cast.

The person definitely was someone available to the set. And one last thing, who had went in my dressing room obvious to put the note there?

I wasn't stupid and I totally knew it was Rachel. Exactly why she would do this. To get revenge.

I searched her on the internet and some of the pics were of Percy and her, together on the red carpet. I wasn't jealous, because they had broken up, according to Teen Spirit.

A cheating scandal. So, why did she want him back??I didn't know. But, I had to fight against her "pranks." I could be shady too if I wanted.

The chance I get to see her, I will have a "talk" with her. Which turned out to be four days after the sabotage.

I was in the meeting room yet again, planning the red carpet premiere and the next scenes they were going to make me do.

Only a few were in the room at a time and I had ended up with being in the same room as Rachel. As soon as I had came in, I felt her intense glare on me. I smiled back sweetly.

Chiron hadn't even arrived so I took a seat right next to hers.

"So, did your niece get the autograph?" I asked her.

She looked back at me, acting like she was distracted. "Oh- my niece, yeah she loved it thanks," Rachel spat out and started humming.

It was a minute before one of us spoke.

"You know it was kinda scary I got stuck up there for the stunt, four days ago," I said to her.

"Ummmh, oh yeah that are you okay? I heard about it from my manager," she asked me sweetly.

"Yeah, actually I don't think it was an accident though, because the crew was right there and they'd been on it for a week, and plus I don't think I could've just gotten stuck there, I would've fell off, wouldn't I?" I teased her and saw her cheeks redden a bit.

"Who knows? Maybe it was an accident, I mean they always happen," she stated.

"Yeah maybe it was," I told her.

She stood up. "Umm, Juniper I've got to go to the bathroom," she said as she stood up. When she was gone, I turned to Piper.

"Piper, I've got to go to the bathroom, can you sub for me?" I asked Piper and she nodded.

I followed her on the way out. Who did she think she was? She went past the bathrooms.

She was heading straight towards an office room and slammed the door behind her.

"Okay, that's it!" I heard her yell," I can't do this anymore! I know I'm jealous and I still like Percy, but that doesn't mean you have to blackmail me!! Maybe I could find another way you know. Cause you know, I'm not your person!"

I heard a grunt. A familiar voice spoke back.

"Rachel, you have to do this. Or do you want your photo to mysteriously appear on the internet?" I heard a grumpy tone reply.

"You're sick! And you know what-I don't care about the pic anymore, that girl- Annabelle whatever her name is, is smart!! And she knows I threatened her and wrote that note! But, you know what she doesn't know, is that I'm not the bad one here!!"

I heard footsteps and backed away from the door, shocked.

The door slammed behind a fuming Rachel, who took notice of me and then fumed again. "What're you looking at?" She yelled and shoved me out of her way.

I heard a sigh from the other side of the door. Who was threatening and blackmailing Rachel? I stood closer to the door.

"Annabeth!" I heard Piper yell," Chiron is here, c'mon." She grabbed my arm and took me out.

Who was that person? And why did they want to blackmail Rachel to get to me?!

I had to figure out, while balancing with the movie and Percy's relationship with me.

But seriously, why would someone want to possibly kill me?

****🍪🍪🍪********
Why would they? *I sigh and try to figure out the mystery more.*

The cast is up! Check it out below.

Feel free to leave a comment and a vote!! 😉

I hope you enjoyed the chapter and until next time......