Chapter 5

Wrote : January 28th, 2018
Edited : April 13th, 2018

Dylan's P.O.V.

It's our day off for shooting which is nice. " Guys you may want to watch this " Ki Hong says walking to us.

" On Clever today the big question. Is co-star Jacob Lofland dating Y/N Y/L/N? In an interview Jacob said 'Y/N is the best girl I've ever met. I just met her 3 months ago, but she is amazing.' Then Y/N said this 'Jacob is so sweet, he's seriously such a perfect guy'. Now this doesn't say yes they are, but they might be. So remember go see The Scorch Trials on September 15th, 2015! Comment below if you want to see them together! " Lillian says.

" When were those interviews? " Thomas asks.

" 2 days ago " Ki Hong says.

" Oh " Thomas says.

" You like Y/N don't you? " I ask.

" Yeah I started liking her " Thomas says.

There is a knock on the door. Ki Hong opens the door, and it is Y/N.

" Hey Y/N " Thomas says a little nervous.

" Hey we have to do the scene we did last night " she says.

" Why? " Thomas asks.

" I was suppose to kiss you on the cheek and not lips. I messed it up with another scene " she says.

" Oh okay " Thomas says.

" Y/N I'm heading to the studio if you want to come with " Jacob says.

" Yeah totally " she says. " I'll see you guys there " she adds.

" See you there " I say.

At the studio

I am walking out of the bathroom, when I hear Y/N talking.

" Did you see that interview? Oh my so is anything there between Jacob and you? " Katherine asks.

" Maybe " Y/N says. " I don't know " she adds. " He did ask if I wanted to get coffee in the morning, as in his words a coffee date " she comments. I can feel the smile that is on her face.

Y/N's P.O.V.

I walk away from Katherine, to put on my outfit.

" Action! " Uncle Wes screams

" Action! " Uncle Wes screams. Newt is running in front of me.

" NEWT! " I scream.

" Maggie! What?! We have to move " he says, I have stepped into a trap of some sort.

" Newt. Just go okay, I will figure a way out " I comment, looking around the room.

" No way " he says. He moves closer to me.