14 - Tsukki

"What's this?" I ask with round eyes and baffled, astonished expression.

Kei, who is beside me, sighs, "It is what you see."

"Uh, well, seriously, what is this?"

I sense Kei's frown, even though my attention is not on him. "Don't make me want to answer that."

"Eh. Why this?"

"Just shut it." he sighs again.

"Just answer it." I retorted.

Kei doesn't speak, so I look at him. Giving him a puzzled expression and he just stares at me . . . with a little frown.

I simper a grin, "What is this?"

"A hedgehog." He's kinda annoyed to spell it out for me. "Plushie."

"I know it is a hedgehog plushie, but what is this?"

"See? You knew it yourself. Why do you keep on asking me, 'what is this'?" he returns the question with a cranky tone.

I stifle a laugh, "Uh, well, haha . . . then why are you giving me this?"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"Why do you always keep on returning the question?"

"Why do you always keep on asking questions?"

Now he returns it. I facepalm, "You're a prick." and say.

"And you are annoying," Kei mutters.

"Ugh." I sigh frustratedly while catching my forehead.

At this time, 18:35 in the evening, I'm inside the Tsukishima's residence, we are both sitting on the wooden floor of the lanai. Kei got back home this morning from Tokyo, and while I was about to reach my house this late afternoon, Kei called me, telling me that he was going to give me a something.

And ta-da~ A hedgehog! Plushie!

"A hedgehog. Plushie." I repeat with a nod, following it with a indifferent smile, blinking in 'i-don't-understand' look. "Why a hedgehog? Plushie?"

"It's because . . . it looks annoying as you."

"What?" I exclaim, facing him with a frown, then revert my gaze to the hedgehog plushie on my lap. "You call this adorable, ball of spikes, but very fluffy, annoying?"

Out of my excitement, I pull the pillow-sized hedgehog plushie and hug it with my whole dear life.

And it's so, so, so, so soft and it's the most adorable thing that's given to me.

The blonde salt is just sitting beside me, watching how I melt in the homie feeling of the hedgehog plushie gives me. "I see that you like it."

"Are you kidding?" I try myself not to sound arguing. "I love it!"

His lips curve up, almost imitating the crescent moon. "Give me your hand," then he requested.

I do what I have told and extend my hand to him. Kei reaches for his bag and get something in it. He is now holding something and places it on my palm.

My eyes widen in awe upon seeing he's given me. A pin with a moon design! I feel more excited about it, not wasting a second, I quickly put it on the plushie, but . . .

"Aw!" I squirmed as I accidentally dabbed the sharp tip of the pin on my finger!

"You're an idiot, are you?" Kei sighs, watching how my excitement turns into stupidity.

"Yeah . . ." I pout, staring how blood draws out from the small wound.

Kei lets out a low chuckle, taking the plushie in his arm and put the moon-designed pin on it. "You are not an idiot, stupid."