Ch15 - You're the bane of my existence!

What The Hell?!

Chapter 15

~You're the bane of my existence!~

Bella's POV

I sat inside my car, staring at nothing in particular. I didn't know what was happening to me, but I was sure of one thing. I was acting odd since yesterday, all because of our little stunt.

I'm sure you know what I mean, right?

I refused to believe that yesterday happened. All I wanted was to wash it away and go on with my happy, carefree life. My life was turning around because of him, and I was so confused!

Damn it! What are you doing to me?!

"Fucking hell, Bella! I was knocking for five fucking minutes!" Rose ranted.

"Sorry, my mind was flying." I murmured, getting out of my car.

"Yeah, I figured that one out," she said, chuckling sarcastically.

We went inside the campus, and I felt like crawling back inside my car and go home. I was kinda scared on how to act around him after yesterday.

Fuck! I'm so screwed!

"Earth to Bella!" Rose snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Huh?" was my very smart answer.

"You're acting outlandish and distracted today. What the fuck is wrong?"

"The fact that yesterday happened is my fucking problem," I spat.

"Oooh! Don't tell me you're fucking falling for him?!"

The fuck I am?!

"Goodbye, Rose!" I said, smiling in a fake way.

As I entered the room, Edward was already there. I acted normal, the way I do everyday. The first period ended in a blur, my notebook was full of notes, but my mind was fucking empty.

I fixed my things, putting my notebook and pen inside my bag. I bended my body to get my bag from the floor when a sound of clicking and something heavy on my wrist made me suspicious.

"What the?!" I snapped, my eyes were wide.

"Don't worry, woman. You're not under arrest," he said, smirking smugly.

"Why the fuck did you handcuffed me?!"

"I told you, yesterday wasn't over."

Before I could respond, he walked away, pulling me with him. The student body were staring at us, whispering about shitty things while some girls were shooting daggers to me.

"Release me now!" I demanded, as soon as we were sitting on our respective chairs.

"Not a chance in hell, woman."

"You know what?! You are the bane of my fucking existence!"

"Well, just wait and see. There's more," he said, his face looking devious.

A/N: Aaagh!! Nobody told me that Jerkward could also be a Policeward/Copward!!! 'Kay, enough with the craziness, but I so love this chapter! Didn't expect that they're going to be handcuffed together? More fun in the upcoming chapter, aka, the continuation of this one! Thanks for the cool reviews last chapter. I hope you'll drop yours now! :D

Don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT

See yah!

xoxo