Chapter 1 - The Youngest Girl

"H-hey, you! I don't care what you do but stay far away from me!" said Yomiko with a disgusted look on her face.

"Huh? oh...okay.," ( i know, you don't have to be so rude about it...)

*Slap!* Kasumi's hand's cuts in the wind like a whip and landed on my cheeks.

"Don't ever get near me..." 

"S-sorry....that was just an accident..."

*SLAP!*

"Ouch!!"

I woke up head first on the floor while staring at a familiar ceiling.

"Oh, good...it's only a dream..."

As i sat up and reminded the dream i have is a recollection of my first day here in the Famille'.

"Though still glad that was only a dream..."

A few days after I begin living with the girls only share house.

"I wonder what time it is? (did I overslept?)

I opened the window curtain and suddenly blinded by the suns glare.

"Argh!" i lean back a little not noticing the coffee table i bump my heel into it, trying to regain my balance i shift my weight twist my body to i could land gracefully with my other foot, unfortunately, my other foot was tangled by the long window curtain.

Then suddenly...

"Mina it's already noon wake up." Miyoko walks in my room.

continuously struggling not to fall rabbit hopping with my toe.

"What are you doing?" asked Miyoko

"Whoa!" finally losing my footing i fall directly at Miyoko's...

*Poomf*

(whoa soft..)

"Mina...!"

Boobs.

"Whoa!!!" i immediately push my self out of Miyoko's chest.

"Y-you know it's an accident right?" I smiled nervously.

"Right... and you conveniently buried your face in my chest for you to break your fall?" she smiled.

"Ehehehe...well if you put it that way."

*Punch!*

Miyoko immediately walks outside my room.

"Ouch...my cheeks." as i close my door and walks slowly to the living room.

"Mina?" Reimako timidly calls to me.

"Oh' Hi, Reimako?"

"Are you okay?" she asked while stepping back slowly.

In the hallway, i suddenly walk in with Reimako Ikagami, Raika's younger sister the only Famille' member that's still in high school.

"Y-yeah it's nothing just got into a little accident..."

(is she stepping back? Why is she silent all of the sudden?)

"You're up late today?" she asked.

"Oh..eheheh y-yeah i kinda overslept, i still haven't gotten used to living here..."

Reimako looks at me with a worried expression.

"Were you having a nightmare just now? Apparently, you were moaning in your sleep.."

"Huh? I was?"

"Yes and you were saying you were sorry or something in that context..."

"Huh?" (Did she hear that? Is the wall in my room that thin?)