Rvb S1 E14 "Roomier Then It Looks"

Middle Of BloodGulch
Tucker comes out of the teleporter with black armor on.

Ghost Church: Are you okay, Tucker?

Tucker: Yeah, I'm fine. (runs up to the top of a nearby hill) Come on, Caboose!

Caboose: (on top of the base) Does it hurt?!

Tucker: No, not at all!

Caboose: Okay! Here I come!

Ghost Church: Does it hurt for real?

Tucker: Ohh, yeah. Big time.

Church and Tucker turn towards the teleporter.

Caboose: (emerging from the teleporter in black armor) Owwwchie. (turns to Tucker) You lied to me.

Red Base
To Sarge on top of Red Base.

Sarge: Ah, dammit. Lopez, c'mere. Do you see something out there?

Lopez looks through a sniper rifle, then turns to Sarge and shakes his head. Inside the base Lei, Grif and Simmons who are still guarding Tex.

Simmons: There's no L in it, it's pronounced both.

Grif: That's what I'm saying. Bolth.

Simmons: Both.

Grif: You sound like such an ass the way you say it.

Simmons: (Huffs and looks over to Leo) Hey Leo, How come you haven't said anything for awhile?

Leo: Just been thinking.

Grif: About What?

Before Leo could answer Grif, Sarge burst in the room.

Sarge: Grif! Quit your yammering and get your keister up here. Need some help. Got more of them Special Ops fellas headed toward the base.

Grif: As in... more than one? Uh, maybe we should let Leo guard and we bolth go, sir.

Simmons: BOTH.

Grif: Seriously, man, like an ass.

Leo: Why am I always put on guard duty?

Sarge: Well, well. Another brilliant idea from the think tank. Why don't you both come up? Leave the prisoner alone with Leo with no back up. We could just put her on the honor system - have her guard herself.

Grif: Good point, sir.

Sarge: YOU'RE GOD DAMN RIGHT IT IS! Now get your ass up here. We got just enough time for me to spraypaint the bull's-eye on your back... Ah, by bull's-eye I of course mean camouflage. Now move it, cupcake.

Grif: Yeah... (sighs) I'll be right up.

Leo: Have fun Grif!

Grif: Shut up!

Middle Of BloodGulch
To Church looking through a sniper rifle.

Ghost Church: Hey, Tucker. Come in, man. You there? This is Church. It's working. The orange one is coming out of the base. I repeat, the orange one is coming out of the base.

To Caboose and Tucker hiding behind a rock, listening over the radio.

Tucker: Roger that.

Caboose: Oh, oh oh oh, Tucker, Tucker, Tucker! Is that.. Is that Church?

Ghost Church: Okay, now just keep moving around outside of the base, and draw their attention.