Ticci Toby

Art above drawn by, Jordan Persegati.

1. Toby's full name is, Toby Erin Rodgers.

2. Other names for him are, little fucker and, Mr. Rodgers. (I wonder who made up the nickname, little fucker)

3. Toby used to be in a public school, but switched to homeschooling because of bullying and because of his mental disorders (We all know this).

4. Toby isn't connected with Marble Hornets, which means he doesn't know and doesn't work with Masky and Hoodie.

5. Toby has SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder), Manic Depression (Bipolar Disorder), PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder), Tourettes Syndrome, CIPA (Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis), Schizophrenia, and obtained Amnesia after meeting Slender Man.

6. Toby isn't obsessed with waffles, but he doesn't hate them either. He is also not a picky eater.

7. Toby is possibly cannibalistic. (Yes you read that right, so don't try reading it again.) I say possibly because he isn't really one, but kind of. The creator once mentioned he "developed a disturbing new taste of human flesh after chewing his fingers." I guess we can all assume he started liking the taste of human flesh 👍.

8. The gash on Toby's cheek is not from the car crash. He actually unintentionally chewed all the way through his cheek, also since he can't feel pain, so, um, yeah.

9. Toby is possibly a Pyromaniac and is pretty impulsive, and I don't think he should be trusted in kitchens. (In my opinion)

10. Toby has facial hair, he stopped shaving around the age of 19.

11. Toby has a bad habit of biting his hands and fingers 'till they bleed....ouch. He does this due to high levels of anxiety, and this action might be caused by Dermatophagia, but I'm not sure.

12. Toby is mostly upbeat and hyper (but can be reserved and anti-social due to his disliking of people. Also, like I said, he's bipolar.), but is not a sweet and caring person (the only person he was sweet and caring to was Clockwork). He'd be one to trip ya and then laugh at ya.

13. As of now, Toby would be in his early 20s and his birthday is on, April 28, 1997.

14. Toby was born and lives in Denver, Colorado.

15. Toby has a fear of cars since the crash that killed his sister.

16. Both creators of Ticci Toby and Clockwork, who are, Kastoway and, Luciiid (Soffbois/Sockbois), shipped Ticci Toby and Clockwork together, and it was confirmed by both creators that they were dating.

17. Due to the controversy surrounding Ticci Toby, he is no longer a canon proxy of Slender Man, but can still be considered a non-canon proxy of Slender Man.

18. He is about 5'6 feet tall.

19. He has German ancestry/national origins based in Germany.

20. Okay, I'm going to be straightforward with this one... *takes a deep breath*... Toby. Is. DEAD. dun Dunnn DUNNNNN. But, no, seriously he died and it is confirmed. He likely died between 19 and 25 years old (based on a reference sheet created by Kastoway, the creator of Ticci Toby). He dead y'all. Literally the only reason ticciwork wouldn't be canon anymore/they wouldn't be dating, which is because he died.

21. He is created by, Kastoway (Wade).