Jane the Killer

A/N
You know what, I'm just going to type out both Jane Richardson and Jane Arkensaw/Everlasting facts because why not. So, to those readers who read this before I added Jane Arkensaw/Everlasting facts and know something's diffrent about this chapter, you are not delusional, I just added more facts.

Original Jane and Canon Facts

1. Jane's real name is, Jane Tod Richardson (original) also known as, Jane Arkensaw/Everlasting (Fanbase).

2. Nicknames for her are, Black eyed killer and, Jane Everlasting.

3. Jane is married to a woman named, Mary Vaughn and keeps a picture of her in her wallet everywhere she goes (Aw).

4. Jane is born in Orange County, California, but is currently living in Van Nuys, Los Angeles.

5. She has a sister named, Jessie.

6. She has an ancestry of Greek and Norwegian

7. She actually used to have blonde hair, not brown.

8. She was actually a government experiment sent to kill Jeff since the police department failed to do that.

9. If you're wondering how her white skin and her appearance in general came to be, then this is the fact for you. So, the Department of Justice created this drug called, "Liquid Hate", which was funded by the government. This liquid replaced the blood that was already extracted from her body. This liquid caused her natural skin colour to become ghost white, made her eyes as dark as night, and her blonde hair raven black. This liquid also gave her powers, which made her the best killing device to assassinate Jeff. Both Jane and Jeff have very... interesting origin stories, moving on.

10. Jane is about 30 years old, but in the Jane Arkensaw/Everlasting version, she is 13-14 years old.

11. Jane's sexual orientation is lesbian.

12. Her catchphrase is, "Don't go to sleep. You won't wake up."

13. She is fluent in the languages Spanish, German, French, Russian, Japanese, Vietnamese, Norwegian, and Greek.

14. She loves seafood.

15. As of 2019, Jane is 34 years old.

16. She is born on September 1, 1985.

17. She is a liscensed guitar instructor.

18. She is the lead singer for her own metal band, Lost Beyond the Stars.

19. She considers her impostor counterpart, Jane Arkensaw, her second greatest enemy since Jeff.

20. She is created by, FearOfTheBlackWolf.

Jane Arkensaw/Everlasting Non-Canon Facts

21. Her real name in this version is, Jane Elizabeth Arkensaw.

22. This version of Jane is actually really similar to Masky/Tim. They are both anti-villains and vigilantes (but Jane is just a bit more evil than Masky). Are both enemies to the series true main villain, which they both originally knew (In Jane's case, Jeff, and in Tim's case, Alex Kralie). Last but not least, they both wear similar masks and are popular Creepypastas (I know, I know, Masky is not a Creepypasta, but still).

23. She is the most sympathetic of all the Creepypasta villains due to her backstory and motives.

24. She's one of the few Creepypastas that isn't a murderous psychopath or demonic creature.

25. In this version, her hair colour is brown.

26. Apparently, she had a baby that was supposedly Jeff's and died from child birth.

27. Slenderman actually resurrects her shortly after she dies from child birth.

28. Jane found Jeff after a very long time and stabbed him eight times in the stomach, but he somehow miraculously survives.

29. In this version, she is either 13 or 14 years old (I'm not sure if she was about this age when she got pregnant though).

30. This version of her is created by, PastaStalker64.