*•.¸♡ Chapter 3: Erased ♡¸.•*

**Carey's POV**

Derek and I were inseparable up until the moment we arrive at the airport. We would be taking a private jet back. Ashton and Nathan drove us and were walking beside us at the time for to leave approached. "I'll see you later," I said as I pulled Ashton into an innocent hug.

I could already feel both Derek and Nathan tense up at the same time. Damn, you would think they'd realize Ashton and I are closer than they will ever be. After all, we shared a body for quite a few years. Still, to be completely honest I had no idea how old I was. Age I often was given when you are born into the world so would I share the same age as Ashton who was now 21 or would I be a year old since it had only been a year since I had received a body of my own?

It was all too confusing, but maybe that was okay. I pull away from the hug and walk to Nathan before hugging him as well. He seemed surprised but hugged back and the only difference this time was that only Derek exerted an aura of jealousy. Ashton exerted an aura of sadness and I knew very well that was because I was leaving. I felt sad too and I think it's because of two reasons. One, we both shared a body so being apart is weird to us still and two we do hold a fondness for each other. After all, we were there for each other when no one else was and that is a bond no one can ever break.

I pull back from Nathan and wink "take care of Ash" he nods with a smirk.

"Always," he says shortly as I take a step back and wave at the two. Derek takes my free right hand and we begin walking away. It felt as if my heart was about to leap out one last time to hug Ashton tighter and not let go. But I had to make a life of my own too, it was the gift he gave me and for that, I will always be grateful. He's almost like my mom after all.

It didn't take long before we were on the plane back to France, Derek and I could barely keep our hands off each other. It was a good thing we were on a private jet and not in a public airline. "Stop it you midget~" I purred teasingly.

"Don't call me that honey~" Derek growled softly as he bit my earlobe again. I tilt my head to my left and let out a soft laugh. Derek somehow pulls me onto his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck. 

"Stop it, you're so impatient. We really should wait until we at least aren't in a public place. Or are you into exhibitionism?" I let out a fake gasp and he pulls me down into a kiss.

"Not particularly no...but it would be very satisfying to see your shy expression if someone caught us while I was thrusting into you. Imagine being seen in such an embarrassing position while you're in pure ecstasy," he whispered in my ear slowly and seductively. The image danced around in my mind, making me blush and my eyes to widen.

"You're so stupid...of course I wouldn't enjoy that" I manage to say, rolling my eyes to make it more believable. Derek stared with a smirk and sat me back on my seat to his left. It was the window seat. 

"Sleep, the flight will be a few more hours," he says sweetly. It was such a change in his demeanor and I could feel something was going to happen. He was going to do something. I just knew it. I narrowed my eyes and watched as he placed a blanket on me and kissed my cheek innocently. Innocent my damn ass, he wasn't a good actor.

"What the hell are you planning?" I frowned slightly, keeping my eyes narrow. Derek didn't say anything, he simply shrugged and reached his left hand under the blanket. He let his hand rest on my crotch and I froze. "Derek you better stop...I will murder you if you do anything insane" I whisper, for some reason feeling like I should really move away. Of course, I didn't because I liked being near him, I liked it a lot.

Derek didn't reply, he pushed a button on his right armrest and a woman walked out with an overly forced smile. She was a stewardess from what I could tell. She brought along two menus which only half surprised me because it was Derek's airplane after all. Derek took the opportunity of my confusion to unzip my jeans and reach inside my boxers. I shudder at the feeling of his warm skin and bite my lower lip. "F-fuck you Derek" I mumble, stuttering as I spoke each word.