CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

Three things:

1: EXAMS ARE ALMOST FINISHED WHICH MEANS MORE UPDATES. AND MY GEO TEACHER GAVE ME BACK MY RESULTS! I GOT 80% AND I DON'T CARE IF IT'S LOW I STILL PASSED.

2: I read each and every one of your comments for my note 2, and I want to say thank you for liking the story even if there are millions of mistakes that I will change eventually.

3: The majority of you guys have asked about the sequel, and there's going to be one. This is not the end for Ace and Mia! There also may be a delayed book for Levi, Ben, Jacob, or Sarah (and possibly Mindy) in the future. Unfortunately, when I take She Belongs To The King to edit, the sequel is not going to be out yet. But! I will be writing another story I hope you guys will enjoy!

Anyways, into the story!

••• - ••• - •••

Chapter 31

- Mia White -

It's been two days since I last saw Levi.

I wouldn't be able to face him after that incident, but I was worried about where he was. How long would he be gone? Is he going to come back?

Maybe he's just as embarrassed as I am after he kissed me. I mean, he kissed me. It was very unexpected. Does that mean he likes me? He always tells me that he sees me as a little sister. And besides, he's dated plenty of girls in the past.

Dang, how will Ace react to this?

Seeing how Ace is protective of me, I know that he's not going to take it.

A light tap on my shoulder brought me out of my thoughts. I looked to see it was Charles. He was maybe two or three years older than me. He's been the kindest towards me than the other guys. All they do is glance my way a couple of times while Charles actually socializes with me.

I'm not going to lie, but he's very attractive. Unlike Ace's black hair and dark brown eyes,  Charles had platinum blonde hair and light blue eyes. He looked intimidating but wasn't as scary as Ace. He had a full-sleeve tattoo and was very well built. Charles was also very tall, but not as tall as Ace.

"Mind if I talk to you for a second?" Charles asked.

I smiled. "Of course."

He sat down on the log beside me, tapping his fingers on his knee. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot."

He scratched the back of his neck and looked behind us. He leaned close to me before whispering a question making me very surprised.

"Is Jacob... seeing anyone."

I chuckled. "Why?"

He turned his head away from me as I heard him mumble "oh nothing."

"My friend was just wondering," he stated, and I raised an eyebrow.

"Right. Your friend," I said, emphasizing friend slowly.

He glared at me while I laughed at him.

"Charles!"