Chapter three

*Brutus Pov*
Talking to my mate was amazing. Eventually he had to go to his home and get ready for work. He's a night shit janitor for music store. He was so happy even though there was really nothing in his life that was really going for him. His parents died before he was born, his foster parents only keep him for the money, the high school refused to teach him after he came out, the list just goes on and on, but he's still so happy. There is like no time that he'll be negative. And there is his dirty nasty language. I tried to kiss his dirty mouth but he just winked and pulled away. It just drove me crazy. He just said that "yous can flirt I's pants off after we dated some time." He confused me a bit. He was so openly flirting with me, but he wouldn't let me do anything. Even though he's educated he still talks like he doesn't. It was sexy but it also confused me. He has the talent to sing dance and play a violin but he doesn't do it for a living. He wants to but he doesn't.  Everything he does just brings me closer to him. I makes me want to know more. He kept being so vague at times and it drove me so fucking crazy. In the best way possible. Though the best thing was that I noticed every time he got turned on by me. I could smell it. He was nothing like I thought he was going to be. He was better in every way. He seemed submissive but not 'an easy catch' as he put it. He wasn't proper like me but he didn't seem like he would ever want that to change. He didn't care that I had money. Though he said things that could be taken in an insulting way he was really just being nice. He didn't blush unless he was being complimented, he would talk about almost anything. He laughed when ever someone tried to offend him, than went on insulting them with ease. He's going to do just fine when he gets to hell. I was planning on taking him on a date the day after tomorrow. He wasn't available till then. I suddenly heard my phone ringing. I reached out answering it. "Brutus A. Smith how may I assist you." I said formally not checking the caller id. "Ye know where I's can find guy with nice ass. Met im today. Goes by name of posh poet." I chuckled. He never stopped calling me that. It was so cute. "If you wanted me to write you a poem all you had to do was ask." He chuckled. I heard shuffling on the other end. "Why yous up so late? I's gonna leave you a message for yous hear in the morning." I felt my heart crack. I should have done that. I'm going to do that. "It's morning. I can hear the message now right?" I said glancing on the wall. I was past 2 in the morning. "I's like yous. Yous posh and weird, but I's like you." I chuckled. He is so adorable. "Well I like you to, and I don't like many people. I don't like anyone the way that I like you." I refrained from telling him I loved him. From what I've gathered it would be way to soon in a relationship with a human. He was silent for awhile. "Yous know... I's never done dis before. I's never act the ways yous make me." I smiled at that. So he doesn't flirt with anyone else. That's good. "Good, cause I've never done this before. I've never been with anyone. Female or male." He sighed.. "Yous talk to me till I's sleep?" I chuckled at this. "Sure." We talked for hours jumping from one topic to the next. He stopped talking and I heard his soft and relaxed breathing. I felt content hearing him sound so relaxed that I just listened for a little longer before ending the call saying, "Good night my little mate." He didn't seem to like me teasing him about it but he was shorter than me. When we hugged his body fit into mine like a puzzle piece. I could rest my chin on his head perfectly. He mentioned he wanted to even die his hair. Said he wanted to do something like blue or red. But his brown straight hair just felt boring to him. I thought it accentuated his facial features quiet nicely. At the same time blue would be a nice color on him, though so would red. I don't care as long as he's happy and safe. It's probably a bad thing to say but I hope I die before he does. I don't thing I could take having to look at his cold stale body. The very thought of it sends a pain into my heart. I shook my head trying to think about something else. I got up thinking about cooking something than going on a run. In my human body I don't sleep. I can never be fully human. Though I do sleep if my mate is sleeping with me. I eat, I go to the restroom I do everything but sleep. It shortens my life span but I can't control it so I don't complain. I have a chance to find my mate and claim them, that's all I want. I sleep in hell but when you are searching for your mate you don't care, all you can think about is them. All I can think about is them period. I smiled, I will make him happy for the eternity that we will have together. I will give him children or whatever it is that he wants. I am a prince of hell, so anyone stand in my way will burn. I will drag them down to hell and give them an eternity to burn. If anyone tries to stop me, if anyone tries to hurt Esther, they will burn.