(21) You're mine.

Chapter 21- You're mine.

"Hey little sis," Tammy came in to my room just as I was picking up my bag.

"Hey," I smiled in her direction. I hadn't seen her much since we talked last, but her job was extremely busy. I couldn't blame her.

"I need to talk to you after school before I go to work, so please don't be late," my curiosity peaked, yet I nodded my head anyway.

"Of course. I won't be late, I promise," she smiled before turning to the door. "Tam? What's it about?" She waved her hand as if it was no big deal, but I could have already guessed who she needed to speak to me about, and I knew it was my mother.

"You'll find out later," her eyes looked a little dull, as if she was already regretting it.

"Okay," I sighed. She left with that reassuring smile still playing on her lips.

I picked up a few books and lodged them into the bag that was hanging on my shoulder, and just after a few minutes I set foot downstairs.

"Bye dad!" I shouted. I heard his muffled reply. I opened the front door and made my way down the drive.

A horn beeped from the end of the drive and I jumped.

"Need a lift?" He said through the rolled down windows, his body leaning against the seat as his arm laid across the door. He looked so hot and sexy just sat there in his car.

I looked into Kyle's eyes, my body bubbling up with excitement. I smiled widely before jumping in.

"Thanks," I breathed. He chuckled.

"Anytime, you know that,"

"Even really early in the morning?" I joked. He chuckled again.

"Like I said, anytime. But don't expect me to be sociable, I don't do early mornings," he replied.

"It's early now," I looked to him. He kept smiling as he looked ahead, keeping his attention on the road.

"It's not that early," he emphasised. "Anyway, stop winding me up," he smirked in my direction. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm not winding you up," I looked to him innocently. He shook his head.

I loved how easily we could talk, and even after a romantic date, things weren't awkward, infact, they were better. Kyle and I are closer than we thought we could be.

Kyle had had a bad past with his bestfriend and his death which I knew Kyle still thinks he caused, and losing the trust in my mother, I would have thought that maybe what Kyle and I were getting into was doomed from the start.

The start had somehow passed us in a blur, and Kyle and I were now somewhere mid way of the first stages of both being involved in something intense.

There was no doubt I had a lot of intense, almost painful feelings for Kyle and I hoped he felt the same too. I wasn't going to deny fully how I felt for Kyle, because I knew I had never felt this way before, I knew I was falling into a place I wasn't really sure of, but everything just felt right, and I wasn't ready to let go, not now. Deep down I knew Kyle and I could work.

"Look at him!" I said as we passed a hot boy. I was indeed winding him up, but it was entertaining to say the least. Kyle grumbled and growled.

"You're mine," he replied.

We finally parked and I got out straight away. I sighed in annoyance when I saw the school building. I almost cried whenever I saw it.

Before I could walk any further, Kyle entwined his hand through mine.