Chapter 1 - New World

~Lloyd POV~

I had just woken up, my head was spinning. I remembered that I had been in a battle and got knocked out, but that's about it.

"Where am I?" I asked myself while looking around. This really didn't look like Ninjago City. I looked across the street to see a young man heading towards me.

"Hey are you ok?" he asked. 

"yeah, I'm fine," I got up and dusted myself off.

The man was young, green hoodie, brown hair, and coffee-brown eyes.

"Who are you? I've never seen you here before." he asked

"Well, I don't exactly come from here. Right now I'm really not sure where I am."

"I see. Well, why don't you come with me, I've got a place you could rest for now." he offered.

"O-okay," I said, not exactly sure how to respond to his kind offer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We walked for about 15 minutes before making it to a small house. 

"here we are!" the man said seeming cheery

He unlocked the door and we walked in. I saw a man in a blue hoodie on the couch. "Hey, Tom!"

"Hey, Edd." Tom said, and he looked over, his black eyes staring at me. "Who is that?" he said, sounding a little rude.

"This is... um, what's your name?" Edd asked me.

"Oh, right, sorry!" I said quickly "My name is Lloyd."

"Why is he here?" Tom asked.

"He's lost and needed a place to rest, so I brought him here." Edd responded.

"Edd!" said a new voice. Suddenly a man in a purple hoodie came running over to greet his friend. "Who's this? You didn't tell us there was someone new in town!"

"Hi, Matt! This is Lloyd, he'll be staying here for a bit, he's lost and needs rest."

Tom was bickering, saying how Edd shouldn't trust some random stranger on the street, Matt seemed excited, and Edd was trying to explain why he had brought me here.

I looked around, trying to ignore the headache I had. I soon spotted a gray tabby cat with green eyes walk in through a cat door. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A half an hour passed, I was sitting on the floor holding my head from the headache. Has it gotten worse, or am I just imagining things? 

Edd told me that I should relax for now, instead of sitting on the floor. He said I could lay on the couch for tonight and try to figure out how to get me home in the morning.

I lay down on the couch, surprisingly comfortable, and I slowly drift into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry this took so long! I've had writer's block and had no ideas for this story, but I'll try my best to continue this as much as I can. 

I'll keep you updated on the story in "What I'm Working On".