Chapter seven

^^ pick your date outfit. Or imagine something different if you'd like.

"Are you ready?" Ellie said as she fixed my collar. I nodded and sprayed some Dior on my body.

"The fans said are you ready for what?" Viv said and walked to me with my phone. "Oh yeah, I went on instgram live on your phone." She dropped the phone in my lap and ran.

I smacked my lips as I picked it up and saw the rapid comments that were coming in.

"I'm just going out with a friend." I said as I answered their questions. "What friend?" I read and chuckled. "A friend, God you guys are nosy." I said playfully as I grabbed my jacket.

"Are you picking her up?" Ellie called as she put her makeup stuff away.

"Nah, she's independent as fuck and wanted to drive alone." I replied and grabbed my car keys. I looked at the screen as some of the comments were hilarious.

Its Vanessa!

Bitch is looking good. Its not some "friend"

Zam zaddy, can I get a bite?

"Y'all are wild." I said with a shake of my head. "Hey guys, I'm out! I'll be back later." I called out as I jogged down the stairs.

"Ok!"
"Have fun!"
"Bring me some food back!"

I rolled my eyes at Viv's comment and climbed into my car.

"Don't ever live and drive. I feel like such a bad influence." I said as I backed out of the driveway and started down the road. "I should go. I don't wanna put anything in your heads." I chuckled out as I stopped at a stop light.

No! Don't leave

Papi stay! You barely go on live!

Leave and I'm unstanning

"Ok fine, I'll stay." I said and started to drive again. "But are you guys liking the new single? What lovers do?" The comments seemed to roll in faster which made it hard to read and drive. "Hold on." I put the phone down and waited until I was at another red light before reading them.

Who is it about?!

Y/n! You're too innocent for those lyrics!

"Oh mama don't play now baby" is Vanessa playing hard to get or something?

"Wow, the song is about food guys." I said to the camera with a chuckle. "Lets go what lovers do. Eat each other." I said before thinking.

Y/n vsiwviagqi. Who are you eating?!?

"No no! That came out wrong. This is why I don't do this live shit, man." I shook my head and pulled into the parking space of the bowling alley. "Ok, I really have to go now I'm here." I bit my lip and read the comments once more. "I'll answer five questions and then I'll go."

Are you single?

"Yes, I'm single. Slide in my dms."

If you could date one MODEL with greenish gray eyes and tan skin who is also danish, who would you pick?

"Are you trying to trap my ass? Basically all those features add up to Vanessa." I looked up as a familiar white Mercedes pulled besides me. "Three more, make em good."

Ok honestly, when is the ep coming out? Us Enviators are getting restless.

"Enviators? Is that what you call yourself?" I laughed loudly as someone knocked on my car window. I jumped slightly and rolled down the window. "You scared the hell out of me." I said to the Danish as she slouched against my door.