Lazari Swann

Art above drawn by, IchiroChan.

1. Lazari's full name is, Lazari Natalie Swann.

2. Her nicknames are, Laz and, Lazzie.

3. She does not eat humans, only other supernatural beings.

4. She has an inner demon named, Lazarus.

5. She has a biological half sister named, Stripes, though she's not close with her.... yet.

6. She has a crush on Eyeless Jack, but he doesn't like her back (Rest in Peace Lazari...).

7. Lulu is an older sister figure to Lazari.

8. Her biological father is, Zalgo (Duh).

9. She can only see shades of red, she has no perception of hue other than that. Though she can see black and white due to black being the absence of colour and white being all colours simultaneously (Which is why the new colour scheme is black, white, and red. It's played in Larzari's perspective after all, in some of the parts at least. I knew this and you guys probably did too 😅).

10. She needs to eat monsters to survive. Her body craves it much like people crave certain things, we have an option not to give in, but she has no choice. This also excludes humans, unless they are a slender proxy. She can't smell the difference between proxies and Slenderman.

11. She carries around a teddy bear named, Gums.

12. Lazari appears as a 15 year old, but is mentally eight years old/has the mentality of a 8 to 12 year old.

13. As an eight year old she was kind, cheerful, and a bit overly clingy. She enjoyed doing stereotypical childish things like, drawing, throwing tea parties, and playing outside.

14. Now physically a 15 year old, she has become more salty and bitter 😑, but she does still have a bit of her childish personality. Either way, she is rather rambunctious and will attach herself to people to feel comfort.

15. She fears being left alone prior to her mother's torment and is also afraid to be called a 'monster'. That word will trigger her into a panicked state.

16. Lazari sees Slenderman as more of a father figure than Zalgo.

17. Lazari and, Stripes are Zalgo's only living children.

18. Sadiya is one of her relatives, cousin to be exact.

19. Larzari's birthday is on December 25.

20. She is 4'10 feet tall.

21. She is heterosexual.

22. When Lazari was younger, she had brown hair, but it faded to red as she grew older.

23. When she begins to get stress or is scared, she vomits from both, the mouth on her face, and a second one that appears on her neck (the mouth on her neck also appears when she is hungry).

24. She has three forms, her normal looking one, her hungry form (the one when she scents monsters and y'know, is hungry), and her demon/zalgoid form.

25. She is created by Chibi-Works.