Hoodie

Art above drawn by, KONartist.

A/N
I know Hoodie is not a Creepypasta and is from a web series called Marble Hornets, but people consider him a Creepypasta, so yup.

1. Hoodie's real name is, Brian Thomas.

2. Nicknames for him are, The Hooded Figure, The Figure, Hoody, totheark, and Blasky.

3. He's secretly manipulative, sneaky, and clever.

4. His supposed hobby is stalking Jay and Tim/Masky (Seriously, Hoodie you stalk Masky!).

5. The nickname Hoodie was fan-made since the character was originally addressed as "the hooded figure" (ahhh, it's that one guy with the hood, ahhh.).

6. He is in his late 20s, which is either, 27, 28, or 29.

7. Hoodie. Is. DEAD (I'm pretty sure most people know this, that is if they've watched Marble Hornets). By the way, he was one of my favourite characters in Marble Hornets, but he died. At least Jessica is still alive since she's my other favourite character. Also, for some reason all my favourite characters die or have bad endings in shows, movies, books, etcetera. Maybe it's because most of my favorite characters are villains and supporting characters. And whenever I have a favourite main character, which rarely happens, most of the time they don't die and have good endings. I'm sad :( , I'll stop rambling now.

8. He is close friends with Alex Kralie and Tim Wright.

9. He used a metal pole and a wrench as weapons. He also stole a gun from Alex Kralie.

10. Most people believe he is the owner of the account, totheark.

11. He is created by THAC TV for Marble Hornets.

A/N
Was this your reactions when you found out that Masky and Hoody were not Creepypastas (if you didn't know that)? It sure wasn't mine 'cause I've known this before I even knew what Creepypastas were. #TrueStory 👍

 #TrueStory 👍