Laughing Jack

Art above drawn by, lawriejaffa (reddit) / HexCreepy (YouTube). By the way, I was very tempted to put this on here, and I did. Now I want to put creepy fan-art of all the Creepypasta characters I've written about on here instead of the cartoonish fan-art. 😂

1. His nicknames are, LJ, Laughing Jack-in-the-Box, and Jack

2. His original name was, Laughing Jack-in-the-Box.

3. He's 10'9 feet tall.

4. There's not much about his origin, but he is from England in the mid 19th century.

5. He didn't used to look like what he does now. He changed his look in the mid 20s.

6. One of his favourite hobbies is making his own candy... with high amounts of cyanide. Yikes.

7. Laughing Jack is one of the most easily recognizable characters in the creepypasta universe, alongside with Slender Man, Jeff the Killer, and Eyeless Jack.

8. Since he is imaginary, he is ageless. #AgelessForeverButPeopleDontWantToDateHimBecauseTheyreScaredOfHimSinceALotOfPeopleHaveCoulrophobia:(

9. Apparently, LJ has no organs or genitals, his chest is filled with stuffing, and his costume is part of his body. Wait a sec, is he technically naked then. Well, whatever, I guess.

10. Apparently Laughing Jack was created by angels..., but Isaac made him a monster. Which makes sense because my brother's name is Isaac and he's, let's say,... A handful. Also, don't forget about imaginary clowns or they will not be imaginary and will be everyone's phobia.

11. His catchphrase/a quote from him is, "Do you want some candy, kiddo?"

12. The weapons he typically uses are his very long claws, his sharp teeth, and poisoned candy. He usually uses his teeth and claws for mutilation.

13. Ever since he met Isaac, he started to despise children, which is understandable if you have ever met my younger brother, Isaac.

14. He is created by SnuffBomb (Steve Aikins).

Thanks Bloody_Teardrops for suggesting to make a chapter on Laughing Jack (they also suggested to do a chapter on Jason the Toymaker, so thanks for that suggestion too)!