Laughing Jill

Art above drawn by, ChrYth, who is one of my favourite artists.

1. Her aliases are, Jill and, LJ.

2. She is older than 20 years old, but her exact age is unknown.

3. She's 6'2 feet tall.

4. The weapon she usually uses is a chainsaw. She is also able to turn her hands into long, black, sharp claws anytime she wants to and can use them as a weapon.

5. Her catchphrase is, "What's that behind you?" (Let's see what's behind me because Jill says so. Oh, hey, would ya look at that, it's the stairs, the space underneath the stairs, the stuff in the space underneath the stairs, and my dead cousin's ghost. Hiya cous'!).

6. She isn't accepted as canon by the main Creepypasta universe, and because of this, she should be considered an expanded universe (EU) character.

7. As you all know, Laughing Jill was created as an imaginary friend by a six year old named, Mary.

8. Her origin story took place a couple of years prior to Laughing Jack's origin story.

9. Mary, the girl who created Jill, is actually the ancestor of the boy in Laughing Jack's story, which is a reason as to why Jill and Jack look so similar.

10. Her creator claims Laughing Jill has a huge crush on Laughing Jack. Due to this, she stalks him without getting noticed and does everything she can to be his girlfriend (Yandere much?).

11. She has the ability to create powerful machinery like guns, weapons, and even dark powers that can make someone go insane.

12. At the moment, Jack and, Jill (I like that reference. Jack and Jill went up the hill to fetch a pale of water. Now the nursery rhyme is stuck inside my head.) are partners in crime and best friends.

13. Laughing Jill was created around the Victorian era (1837-1901).

14. Snuffbomb and, SabrinaNightmaren created her for fun as a joke OC based off of Laughing Jack.

15. She was created by, SnuffBomb and his friend, SabrinaNightmaren.

A/N
I couldn't find much about Laughing Jill, but thanks, AngelDemongirl2237 for requesting this character :)