Homicidal Liu

Art above drawn by, Kamik91.

A/N
So, just like what I did with Jeff, I'm going to add original/canon facts, but I'm going to also add facts from the more popular/2011 verison, too.

Original/Canon Facts

1. His real name is, Liu R. Hodek.

2. A nickname for him is, Roman (this might be his middle name, but I'm not sure).

3. Both, Liu and, Jeff live together and both own a cat (It's probably not a house cat, it's probably a lion).

4. His favourite pastime is, golfing with his brother, Jeff.

5. Liu isn't a murderer in the original version, but most of the time he would cover Jeff's tracks and murder for him.

6. He is a computer programmer.

7. He is born on October 21, 1984.

8. He has to wear glasses due to his very bad eyesight.

9. He is 5'8 feet tall.

10. He loves wearing red T-shirts, probably 'till the point he actually dates them. He's probably even married to one.

11. He has long, luscious hair and prefers to keep it that way.

12. Liu helps Jeff dispose of the victims he killed in acid vats (Is Jeff trying to recreate the Joker or something?).

13. One of Liu's hobbies is smoking cigarettes (Ah, now we know how he died in the Jeff the Killer 2011 version. He died of cancer, not being stabbed, duh).

14. He cares for Jeff just like any other sibling would, which is somewhat surprising based on what Jeff has done.

15. Liu is heterosexual.

16. He is a ladies' man, nah, he's actually a T-shirts' man.

17. He has the blue eyes, not Jeff, which I established in the Jeff the Killer chapter.

18. Liu likes computers, gun collecting, car design, watching comedy movies, helping Jeff, and going on blind dates.

19. He is created by, Sesseur.

2011/ Popular Version

20. His real name in this version is, Liu Woods. Some people believe his middle name is, Vicky, but that's not confirmed.

21. A nickname for him is, Sully (his split-personality).

22. As you all know, he was stabbed 47 times on his bed and has received 727 stitches.

23. Liu tried to defend himself from his brother by taking a rosary and choking Jeff with it 'till it broke.

24. He forgave his brother for trying to kill him, surprisingly, but his split-personality, Sully, hasn't and wants to kill Jeff out of spite and hatred.

25. Fan-art often portrays him as being around 21-24 years old. Even though it wasn't actually stated in his story to what he was wearing and looks like, fan-art depicts him as having green eyes, brown hair, a black sweater, dark blue jeans, a striped scarf with the colours of dark and light grey, sometimes it would be the colours black and white, or black and dark green, and of course, multiple scars with stitches engraved into his skin.

26. As of 2014, Sully has existed for eight years.

27. As of 2014, Liu is 24 years old.

28. Homicidal Liu is actually an alternate universe version of Liu Woods from the creeypasta story, "Jeff the Killer" (I'm pretty sure most of you knew this already).

29. This version of Liu is created by, VampireNote13.