Kagekao

Art above drawn by, 0ktavian.

1. He is Japanese, but can speak and understand English just fine (IT'S FROM JAPANNNNN!!!! Sorry, I had to. Not only do I love Be More Chill, but I'm also listening to bmc music right now in my musicals playlist in soundcloud).

2. His mask is supernatural and can change with his emotions.

3. He is an expert at parkour.

4. He loves scarves and accessories.

5. Kagekao is a Japanese demon and his goal is to haunt and murder those who have abused their children.

6. He doesn't really have hands, it's more like giant claws.

7. He loves wine, but mostly drinks red wine since that's his favourite kind.

8. He is 21 years old.

9. He is bilingual, he can speak Japanese and English.

10. Kagekao means,"shadow face" in Japanese.

11. He can us his feet as hands, and plays video games using his hands (I open the door using my feet when I can't walk or I'm just tired. I also use my feet to move things, including myself 👍).

12. Kagekao used to be canonly dating/in a romantic relationship with Suicide Sadie, but that is no longer the case and he is now shipped with the creator's friend's version of Jeff the Killer, the friend might be, GummyDragon. The reason for this is because the creators had a falling-out and stopped talking to each other. They agreed to ship the characters with someone else.

13. He has superhuman strength, stealth, levitation, shadow manipulation, and teleportation.

14. Kagekao is actually really nice and friendly, but agressive, violent, and mean to his victims (Yeesh).

15. He is created by, Jinbeizamezama.