Nurse Ann

Art above drawn by, Yaguyi.

1.) Her full name is, Ann Lusen Mia.

2.) Her aliases are, The Nurse Ann and Ann.

3.) Before Ann died, she was seen as a shy and caring nurse. However, once she was reanimated, she turned into someone who was selfish, aggressive, and unhinged.

4.) She's 24 years old.

5.) Her birthday is on October 31st (Ooooo, spoopy month, and on the spoopiest day of the year).

6.) Judge Angels is her most well-known enemy.

7.) She's 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

8.) She seems to be around her 20s. In fact, she's mentions to be around 24 years old (another young beauty is yet again laid to rest in the Creepypasta universe 😔).

9.) Nurse Ann used to wear glasses before she was reanimated into a zombie. 'Tis based on artwork (named 'The Life and Death') made by Nurse Ann's creator:

Wait a sec, her eyes were red as well when she was alive? What? Was she an, I don't know, albino when she was alive but dyed her hair red because she didn't want people to know? Or is she merely one of those people, always wearing unusual colored ...

Wait a sec, her eyes were red as well when she was alive? What? Was she an, I don't know, albino when she was alive but dyed her hair red because she didn't want people to know? Or is she merely one of those people, always wearing unusual colored contacts because they think they'll look cool? I don't know, I don't know. Creepypasta logic weird man.

10). Her right eye is missing (as well as having several lacerations and scars), which is why she has her hair laid over her right eye (if you didn't already know).

11.) Nurse Ann's backstory is currently unknown. In fact, not many things are known about her (no known powers/skills, relatives, etc.). However, there used to be a theory that Liu, Jeff's brother (the Woods version, of course) was the one who killed her. This is due to Liu (in the 2011, non-canon version) stabbing a nurse repeatedly with scissors. Though, what reinforces this theory is when (before stabbing her repeatedly) he jammed the scissors into her eye. People connected this to the Nurse Ann design where she had several stitches, which could have been caused by the multiple stabbings, and the fact she's missing a right eye (albeit we're not told which eye Liu stabbed).

Do I believe this theory? I dunno. Do I think it's plausible? Yeah, possibly. Do I think the creator who made Nurse Ann took inspiration from the story, or that this is merely a coincidence? Yup. However, this is just a theory, and I personally think theories are fun, especially when it's about figuring about a backstory or connecting stories. So, if you wanna believe this theory, go ahead. Just keep in mind that this is not a confirmed theory.

12.) Though this theory is plausible, it's important to mention that her actual cause of death was her heart being pierced/stabbed through. Her body was then dismembered and scattered in an unknown place.

13.) She's from New York, USA (does she go to Broadway on Sundays? Perhaps watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show 👀).

14.) She pretends to like everyone when in fact she hates every single person she runs into with a burning passion (hmmmmm... I can already see the "I relate to this" comments already).

15.) She's familiar with many treatment methods (she is a nurse after all), as well as murder methods (okay, this, this i do not have an explanation for 'cause I'm pretty sure medical schools do not teach murder methods. Unless this aforementioned medical school is at your house, that has slightly deteriorated, and in your basement where you're the one teaching yourself. Then that makes sense).

16.) Though she usually uses a chainsaw, she is also proficient in swordsmanship (uhhhhh noooooo, everybody, everyone, hide your freaking swords! Jerry, get that cutlass out your goddamn kitchen!).

17.) Based on another image drawn by her creator (NO.666 experiment), she seems to have been an experiment of some kind. An experiment that possibly lead to her death.

18.) It appears that Nurse Ann can move/remove the body parts that were stitched back to her without receiving any physical pain (:o she can be an owl. What if, what if she was a zombie nurse owl that can also shape shift back into a human?).

19.) Nurse Ann is often shipped with Masky, especially by her creator.

20.) It was said that Nurse Ann was hiding out in an abandoned hospital before being discovered by Slenderman. After recognizing her useful medical skills and being proficient in combat, it decided to take her in. Though, it didn't leave without a battle with Ann. However, that doesn't matter 'cause she still ended up going with him anyways (couldn't keep away from Slender's beautifulness I see. We understand Nurse Ann 😔).

21.) She often calls people rabbit (would've known this if you read the creator's comic of her other OC, Judge Angels), for whatever reason. No wonder she used to wear glasses, they were special glasses so she didn't just see rabbits all the time, duh.

22.) She was created by, Yaguyi.

Now we shall give thanks to @SereneWaters6 for suggesting to do a chapter on the zombified Nurse Ann.