Nina the Killer

Art above drawn by, Artquake1511.

1. Her real name is, Nina Hopkins.

2. Her aliases are, Mary-Sue, Crazy Fangirl, and, Jeff the Killer Knock-off.

3. She's around the age of either 11-15, or 15-17.

4. She considers, Clockwork and, Jane the Killer her enemies.

5. She is MAD-ly in love with Jeff the Killer. I don't know if she would actually do this, but she'd probably do anything for him, even if she'd have to be friends with, Clockwork and, Jane the Killer, or even do that 2 girls 1 cup thing, which isn't good.....

6. She has a brother named, Chris, who she killed, of course. Oh, and did I mention he's six years old. Rest in Peace, Chris, a fictional six year old.

7. Her catchphrase is, "Go to sleep, my prince."

8. She loves the sight of blood and murder (SADIST ALERT!!!!).

9. Nina is known as a Mary-Sue within the Creepypasta fandom, which is technically a right description of her. Only if her creator could've developed Nina even more, then maybe she wouldn't be as hated, or maybe not. You never know what could happen in the Creepypasta fandom, literally.

10. She is extremely fast and strong, despite her age.

11. Fan-art depicts her with a Cheshire grin, or/and sewn-open eyelids and sharp (shark) teeth.

12. As you all know, she gets bullied in her story by someone with the name, Claudia. She kills Claudia, gets escorted by a police officer, goes insane, gets a new 'makeover', kills her family, is admitted to an asylum, then escapes to find her (not) lovely, Jeff (You better hide Jeff, something worse than sulfuric acid is coming your way).

13. Her story was originally written in Spanish.

14. Before her 'makeover', she had light ivory skin and light brown hair.

15. She is created by, Alegotic-twevel.

(Ya know guys, now that I think about it, I kind of like Nina, I don't particularly like her story, but I feel like Nina addresses how extreme fan girls/boys/fans can be like and how toxic they can be (or maybe the creator just really likes Jeff the Killer?). I think having her be a Jeff the Killer knock-off is the point of the story. Nina wants to be like Jeff and wants to be his boyfriend (like some fan girls/boys/fans). Some fans would do anything for a certain character/person (even if it means hurting someone), like Nina. Maybe the creator, like I said before, just really likes Jeff the Killer, but either way, I guess I don't entirely hate Nina because it kind of sheds light of this topic).