Chapter 7

Lai showed Fior the hidden room. The little woman in the mirror said, "uh, who are you? Are you her boyfriend?"

They both blushed furiously. He said, "Well, uh- uh-"

"no!" Lai screeched, "He's... uh... my...."

"She's my Hopeful." He said, draping his arm over her shoulder.

"I am?!!?" She screeched, blushing even harder... He knew it would never work out....

"Yes... Well, at least I hope so..." He said, looking at her. 

She couldn't bring herself to say anything.

"Ok, well... Ok." The woman said, rolling her eyes and flipping her hair, "Well, at least you'd make a cute couple."

"yeah, uh.................."

"Are you here to look into Sophie too? 'Cause I can't just give out info to anyone!"

"Yes, yes he is. And we would like to hear more about this Sophiemai."

"Well-" 

"WHAT IS GOING ON IN HERE?!!!!?!?!?" Lai's mom screamed. 

All three of them jumped back. Lai stuttered an excuse. "It just... Opened! Fior had nothing to do with it!" The woman facepalmed. Lai's mom just looked understanding. "Guess you hit the lever. Oh, I see you found Vertina!" 

Vertina looked pleased to be recognized. Nuila walked over and tapped a small dent in the wall, and the whole hole closed. 

"Woah..." Fior and Lai said.

Nuila turned to Fior. "Time for you to go. Foxfire starts back up tomorrow."

"ugh, don't remind me." he said, walking out. 

"Bye Lai." He said with a wink. 

"bye." Lai had no idea what to think now.