12. Matty and Frankie in a bathroom i mean what could go wrong ?

EDITED

Matt Healy- of course he was here; in a pretentious expensive house party that looked like it belonged more in a skins' trailer than a Marc Jacobs high fashion advertisement.

Frankie sat there on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor with cum still being a present taste on her lips, she was fucked.

For a second there was no sound as Frankie and Matty's eyes were intertwined just the vague background sound of James' drunken fingers fighting with his zipper.

Matty looked like a mad man with unraveling curls and sweater pawls making him look more like a soft cuddling stuffed animal  than a famous underground celebrity.

He was stood there for almost a minute not looking very impressed with the sticky situation they were both in (get the pun?), he waited for James to finish up and for him to get out of the room; with his head down and a slight blush on his cheeks that Frankie didn't know if it was because of arousal, drunkenness or  embarrassment.

Mathew looked as if he's just got out of bed with his feathery hair and warm wool sweater, Frankie just wanted to punch him in the face. His eyes were half shut, as if they couldn't quite face the white clinical light in the restroom.

"Should I ask ?" Matty said  once James got out the door, he closed it with a soft click leaving him and Frankie alone with awkwardness in the air.

"Probably not" she said looking at the white marble expensive looking tile sin the floor.

"Not that i mind love, but maybe you should put this on?" He said her resently removed shirt and bralette on his extended hands, she quickly remembered she was shirtless.

She felt traumatized and in her mind she wondered if he could see how mortified she actually felt as she quickly put the garment on. She wanted to curl herself into a ball and disappear. The mess of thoughts in her mind were telling her that she screw it up, BIG time.

"Now I'd have to leave town, cast off my identity and start off somewhere new" She thought.  She could feel her cheeks getting hotter and hotter, in that moment blushing would have been no problem, but she was going red as tomato and radiating heat like a hot pan.

"He's your boyfriend?" Matty asked arms crossed- back facing the wall.

"Not really  I don't do boyfriends" Frankie said getting up from her embarrassing position moving closer to the sink opening it letting the water run and washing her hands with the overpriced vanilla scented  soap.

" You know I thought you were the type of girl that loved the idea of a boyfriend, the type of girl that secretly watches chick flicks and rolls her eyes at happy couples" he said moving slowly from his place in the shadows and climbing in the bathroom counter top his back facing the mirror with his face looking at Frankie as she pretended to wash her hands.

"Well I think you should stop trying to decipher the type of girl that I apparently am" she said rolling her eyes getting tired of his bullshit. "It's not like you can tag me as something and just suddenly discover how my mind works"

" Well you'll be surprised how many times that has worked " he said apparently not in the mood to fight which was weird because Matthew Healy loved to be right even when he was not.

" There are no types of girls, we are just people with vaginas sometimes we don't even have vaginas but that's besides the point."

" well you know what I think?" Matty said not leaving his spot as Frankie's frown was growing- he was giving her a headache.

"No Matty I don't know what you think but go ahead give me your opinion I'm dying to know and even if I didn't you would tell me anyway" she said drying her hands with a soft beige towel that she found lying around.

" I think that you're the type of girl that loves attention, don't you? You look for it in different ways, you don't like to talk because you feel like you're surrounded by airheads which is probably right so instead you look for recognition elsewhere, what were you even doing with that guy ?
You just wanted the attention he was giving you didn't you?
With that leather skirt you are begging somebody to fuck you. Frankie you have  severe daddy issues and you are just begging and begging for someone to come  and fix you but no one will come sweetheart because that's not how life works. You're pathetic."

Frankie didn't know what to feel, she didn't know what to do so she just stood there like a fool and the worse part was that she knew that Matthew Healy was right.