crying // Bill

WARNING - SAD AF
Age: fourteen

In which you comfort Bill

You watched your boyfriend finally break as he collapsed to his knees, finally coming to the realisation that his little brother was no longer with the living. You felt your heart break as he cried, his body crumpled into a ball on the sewer floor. Pennywise was gone for now, but the pain remained. You walk forward and kneel beside him, wrapping your arms around him and bringing him to your body. You began stroking his hair as he almost screamed in agony. He missed his younger brother with his whole soul and part of him knew he wasn't coming back, but he still had hope.

"H-he's gone." You felt his tears burn your skin as they drip down your neck. Bill's chest heaved harshly, his cries not crying down.

"It's okay, William. I've got you." You speak softly, as if not to break the fragile boy. He was so broken. He continued to cry as your friends joined in a hug group, rather weird and comforting yet just enough not to smother the boy. It was truly a beautiful moment. You felt Bill's head rested against your chest as he slowly breathed in and out, tears still flowing but his sobs had become silent.

"Come on, let's go." Stan mutters quietly in order not to disturb his friend's grieving. You look at Bill before sighing with heartbreak and the eery feeling of hopelessness.

"You guys go ahead, we'll catch up. Just wait outside the entrance, we shouldn't be too long." You explain calmly, trying not to cry as your lip quivered. The others look at you with pure love and sympathy before walking down the tunnels. You gently hold Bill, cradling his head as you broke down. Bill sat up and embraced you, hugging you tightly to his chest as you hid your face, hot tears rolling down your inflamed cheeks as you almost scream. You were in agony right now.

"Shhh, it's okay." He murmurs, closing his eyes as he rocked you back and forth, both of you now on the ground of the disgusting sewer. Bill pulls your hands away from your face as you let out a cry of hurt. It was like a wave of despair had hit you, realisation coming through you just like it had to Bill.

"I'm so sorry, Billy. You don't deserve this, Georgie didn't deserve this, no one deserved this. And I'm sorry that I'm crying like an idiot, but I hate that he's gone and that you have to go through this." You pour your heart out, your eyes squinted as your tears didn't refrain from spilling. Your voice wavered and cracked as your head burned with pain and frustration. "I hate seeing you like this, I hate seeing you hurting because I love you so much and I would do anything in the world right now to allow you not to feel what you have to. I love you, William and I'm always going to be there for you." You confessed your first I love you to your emotionally drained and distressed boyfriend. It was a young love, but it was powerful and captivating love. He gazed at you with pure hope and happiness before capturing your lips on his, stealing your first kiss. You walked out of the sewer after that, hands connected and a love stronger than ever. As you rejoined your friends, you and Bill had hope again that the world would become a better place for the Losers Club.