Expect The Unexpected

Chapter 19

If you were in the position Bella was in right now, you would feel the tension between Samantha and Victoria's stares. Victoria smirked at the reaction she was getting from Bella. She loved the way she heard the teenagers heart beating quickly by the second. However, she didn't love the fact she had Samantha with her. Victoria took a step forward which made Bella take one back but Samantha, on the other hand, hadn't moved at all.

She was waiting for Victoria's next move. Samantha's been with Victoria long enough to know her schemes and traps. This wasn't a trap it was just an old scheme of hers'. A scheme Samantha knew all too well seeing as how she has done the same thing with someone else. Samantha tried her best to block out Sia's thoughts but it was impossible at the moment since all her thoughts were focused on Victoria.

I'm about to shove this foot up her candy monkey ass, Sia growled.

"No harm will come your way Sammy. Just hand me the girl and I'll be leaving," Victoria said kindly as she held out her hand.

Samantha glanced at her hand then back at her,"Yeah, I think I'll pass."

"You do not want to start with me," Victoria told her sternly as she took another step forward causing Samantha to take one was well so that now the two were in each other's face.

"Remind yourself who you're talking to," Victoria added.

Samantha looked at her up and down then smirked,"I'm talking to a worthless excuse of a vampire who had lost her little boyfriend that had gotten himself killed from his stupidity. That's who I'm talking to."

Victoria lunged at her but Samantha quickly dodged it and pulled the back of her jacket which sent Victoria flying against a tree. Once her back had came in contact with it, Samantha grabbed the back of her arm and held it behind her back as she smashed Victoria's face against the tree.

Samantha leaned into Victoria's ear,"Remind yourself who you're going up against."

"I'm going up against a little sixteen year old who had to see her parents get killed in front of her," Victoria managed to say.

Samantha was wounded by Victoria's words but she didn't show it,"Well this sixteen year old just kicked your ass."

Before Victoria could say anything back, Samantha was pushed off of her an was sent flying back. Knocking some sense into herself, Bella ran to where Samantha was at and helped her up. Samantha pulled Bella behind her when she saw Caleb helping Victoria help. Both Caleb and Victoria shared looks with one another then glanced at Samantha.

Right when they were about to attack Samantha, a grow that hadn't escaped from any of them, was heard which caused everyone to look around. Samantha turned around only to be met with a gigantic black wolf that hovered over her but they didn't do any to harm her.

It's not Derek or the guys, Sia told Samantha.

Samuel? Samantha thought.

Someone tugged on Samantha's shirt causing her to turn back around seeing four wolves running to where Victoria and Caleb were at. Victoria glanced at Bella then at Samantha. "Until next time," was all she said before pulling Caleb's arm and took off.

"Sammy," Bella called her which made her look away where Victoria and Caleb once were only to see Bella pointing behind her.