Double Entendre

Mingyu's apartment was on the top floor of a complex. It was smaller but less run down than Wonwoo's. The kitchen was dark and modern and looked very expensive (Wonwoo made a mental note not to start a food fight) and was directly attatched to a cosy living room with a cream sofa and TV. A short hallway lead to Mingyu's room which was unbelievably neat. He had a double bed in the centre with a bedside table either side. A walk in wardrobe faced the door to an en suite on the wall opposite and a window cast pretty rays of golden sunlight onto the bed.

"I'm sleeping on the left!" Wonwoo yelled as he stumbled across the room and threw himself onto the bed.

Mingyu laughed and jumped onto the right side.

"Wait there." He muttered after a while before leaving the room.

Wonwoo watched the city below from the window as he waited. Like ants, pedestrians littered busy streets scurrying to and fro. He liked being so high up, it made him feel at peace.

"I got cookies, ice cream, crisps, biscuits, sweets, hot chocolate and fizzy drinks." Mingyu was grinning when he came back into the room with two shopping bags worth of junk food that he had bought before picking up Wonwoo.

"Woah." Wonwoo chuckled as Mingyu threw the contents into the middle of the bed and sat down with his laptop.

"In the 21st century we use netflix to watch movies instead of a DVD." He teased as he opened the lid.

"Not on my watch!" Wonwoo pulled his bag onto his lap and opened the front pocket pulling out several DVD's he had packed beforehand.

"Oh no." Mingyu joked.

"Shutup and choose a movie."

In the end they decided to watch all the DVD's Wonwoo brought (with subtitles, thank God) even if it took them the entire night, they had enough snacks to last them that long anyway. Mingyu made his signature hot chocolate with extra squirty cream and sprinkles because he knew that Wonwoo loved that. As each movie played they warmed the room with the fire in their hearts, cuddled closely together.

"Mingyu..." Wonwoo whispered once the sun had gone down and the only light in the room was the glow of the laptop screen. It was the first time either of them had spoke for quite a while.

"Yeah, baby."

The petname made a rush of electricty pass through Wonwoo's stomach. Like a lightbulb his heart lit up a wonderful shade of crimson filling every inch of his body with a feeling like no other. He had butterflies, a dizzy head, tingling skin, and a ecstatic smile all at the same time and it only took a single word from the mouth of a special person.

"You mean a lot to me...and you've changed my life a lot. I'm really thankful for that." Maybe it was too soon to say 'I love you' or maybe his anxiety was getting the best of him but either way the double entendre made Mingyu's stomach fill with butterflies.

He pulled Wonwoo closer to his chest with the arm around his shoulders "You're a beautiful person, Wonwoo. Never forget that." He replied.

Wonwoo looked up because he missed seeing the stars in Mingyu's eyes. Their noses brushed against one another ever so slightly and suddenly the film on the laptop screen was no longer insteresting to them.

"I think I want to stay like this forever." Wonwoo whispered.

"Me too."

Then Mingyu kissed him and his cracked lips against Wonwoo's soft ones were oh so sweet. The beauteous feelings of excitement, anxiety, adoration, and joy ran through Wonwoo sharply and all at once. It was exhilerating and utterly wonderful. If this was what love felt like and he never wanted to miss it.