24. Twice Imagine (6)

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Requested by Kymbow35
Nayeon x Reader
Angst, fluff
Dangerous Love
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

{I've got one thing to do in my life.
And that if to kill Nayeon.}

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Walking down the streets of Seoul, acting like a normal person. My shoes clicked on the concrete but stopped when i was near the police station.

I waited for her, until she finished her schedule. I put my black hoodie on and hid behind the corner, my head turned when i heard people speaking.

Turns out to be Nayeon and her friends are coming out of the police station

I try everyday to get my belonging back, but she never returns it. This time i am going to get it back. Nayeon turns into a dark alleyway, i started to follow her.

I pull out my pocket knife and swiftly swung it out.

I ran as fast as i can and pushed her forcefully against the wall as i pointed the pocket knife against her neck.

I sighed softly as i felt a gun pointed towards my head. "I allways know when you are creeping up, that's why i came through here" she smirked.

"Give it back...." I looked into her orbs.
"No...your in the mafia and i'm a police officer so i won't let you carry around a dangerous weapon" she seriously said to me.

"You don't get it! It's important-" "you could harm someone if your a bad person, like you" she angrily said. I got off her and backed away against the wall "either you give it back or I'll steal it" i smirked.

"You could get arrested for that and i can easily blame you, at the same time you would get caught. Oh no, imagine your boss finding out that you failed your mission." She sarcastically said. I scoffed and vanished into the darkness.

1 week later
°°°°

I. AM. GOING . TO . STEAL . IT.

I went in the police office at night so there will be less people there. I went in like a normal person, i asked the man on the desk where a (random) room was. As he was telling me i pounced on him and knocked him out. I got his gun, and put my gloves on so they wont know my fingerprints.