★Chapitre : Trente•Un★

Some of you love Cardi B so since she plays Blue I decided to listen to you guys and give you what you want. It will have many more to come.

**********

Be proud of who you are and where you came from

Be proud of who you are and where you came from. Know where you are and where your going.

'I am who I am and if you doh like it then suck it'
- Blue.

Blue

I stood at my bedroom window watching. Watching at how he held her in his arms, his nose buried in her hair as she cried. He kept his feelings in check at all times but I knew. I knew his little secret and if anyone found out that he had feelings for her, his demise would be swift and brutal.

She had to be crying for a reason but he was letting his control slip. This was the ultimate betrayal. You do not and cannot have feelings for a claimed member of the family. They are off limits to everyone else. Worse yet she was the boss' woman. Our Queen.

His eyes flickered up to mine. He pulled himself away from her and she wiped her eyes and ran towards the garden. When I moved my eyes back to where he not to long was standing, he was not there.

Shit he is gonna come up.

I rushed to lock my door but he was already barging in and slamming my door shut behind him.

Phanes.

He stood there eyes watching me. I moved to sit on my bed. Jealousy was one feeling I did not let myself feel, however it did hurt that he did not like me. Ever since that night he saved me I had a thing for him. Although I slept with other men and by other men - I mean one fuck buddy I had.

Phanes never really took an interest in me. We occasionally kissed but that most times was for show.

"Arden's father is back from the dead and Nikolaos sent me after her to make sure she didn't do anything stupid." I nodded my head at him but he did not try to make a exit.

"Alright then, if that's all you can leave now." I got up and marched towards my door. I never reached. Phanes held my arm in a firm grip my face became inches away from his.

He was in fact a gorgeous man. His features smooth , nothing about him was rough. It was like he was perfectly sculpted by an amazing artist. Yet under all that smooth pretty face and skin was a man that killed almost two hundred men. In his twenty-five years of life and more will follow.

 In his twenty-five years of life and more will follow