Chapter eight

"Yes, just like that!" The photographer shouted.

We were taking a picture for our EP cover and I was tired as hell. We've been here for two hours and I think I'm legally blind with all the flashes my eyes have seen.

"Y/n babe, look right here." I looked at the camera with a bored stare and he liked it for some reason. "Yes give me the sass!"

I huffed and leaned on Ellie's shoulder.

"I'm so tired." I muttered quietly. She wrapped her arm around my shoulder and rocked us slowly.

"I know. Just a couple more then I'll ask them to cut it, ok?" I nodded as a yawn slipped passed my mouth. "Hey guys, can we call it for the day?" She called out as she looked at the crew.

"But we still have an-"

"Cool, thanks." Ellie said cutting off the photographer. I tiredly followed the three girls as I was completely hunched over. "Why are you so tired anyways?" Ellie asked as we reached the dressing room.

I fell onto the couch and let out incoherent mumbles.

"Because she stays up late at night talking to her girlfriend." I groaned into the couch when Viv smacked my ass.

"Not my girlfriend." I huffed and placed my forearm over my eyes. "This shit is just super exhausting. We haven't been to our condo in three full days." The girls agreed as they sat around me.

"I know what'll cheer you up." Viv said and rubbed my leg. "Fans! I just went on live, say hi!"

I rolled my eyes at my idiot of a sister before I sat up and looked at the phone.

"Hey loves." I rasped out in my sleepy voice.

"They're asking why you look so tired." Ellie said as she read the comments.

"Haven't slept really." I replied with a shrug. "Hold up." I grabbed my phone and went to my twitter. "Guys, ask me questions on Twitter with hashtag EnvyLive and I'll reply on the live." Almost immediately questions started coming in.

"Aww, I love you too." Ellie said to the camera.

@Envious: you were at a bowling alley with Vanessa. Stop👏lying👏to👏us👏 are y'all dating? #EnvyLive

"No, I'm not dating Vanessa." I muttered and kept scrolling.

@Y/ngottadick: are you guys going to go on tour after the EP drops? #EnvyLive

"Hey guys, remember that thing that manager Dana told us not to say anything about?" They all looked at me with furrowed eyebrows. "The tour thing." I cleared up but immediately regretted it.

"Y/n!" They shouted and individually threw something at me.

"I'm sorry! I slipped up." I pushed a smelly bandana off of my face. "Jeez Viv, get some new bandanas." I grimaced and waved my hand around my nose to get the smell away from me.

"I play drums bitch, I sweat." She replied and shook her head. "And be ready for Dana's manager voice when she finds out you said something."

@CumbellonY/n: You guys are going on tour?!?! Lemme start saving up my coins! @Envy

@Nyartbaby: meet n greet too right?? Who are you touring with?? @Envy

"Uh I fucked up." I groaned and closed my phone as the girls kept talking on live.

"They're in here?" I heard a familiar voice. I smiled lightly as the door creeked open. "Are there any boobs or coochs being shown?" I bit my lip and stood up from the couch.