Arc1.11

Editor: mattersnot999

****

When LiFan arrived at the living room he saw that all his family members were present, even the female lead was there.

However, he noticed that the gaze that Su Laoer was giving him was different from the usual one. Normally she wouldn't even put him into her eyes, yet her gaze held a mix of detest and killing intent?

LiFan inwardly raised his eyebrows then quickly asked the system:

'Hey, do you know what's wrong with her?'

System replied: [Actually last night when you were do-*cough*]

Noticing something strange with the system LiFan was a little bit puzzled: 'Doing what?'

System hastily replied: [O-of course sleeping... anyways while you were sleeping I came here to monitor, in case there were some changes and I happened to hit the Jackpot!]

Hearing the proudness in its voice LiFan couldn't help but to rush it up: 'Just get to the point already!'

System: [Last night Su Laoer overheard the conversation of Su Leng and He Sun.They talked about changing the will and adding your name into it as an heir.]

LiFan was slightly surprised. He knew that Su Leng valued him more than the rest of his children, excluding Su Laoer but it didn't cross his mind that Su Leng would go as far as making him the heir!

No wonder she was giving him that kind of glare. How could a good for nothing mistress' son share the inheritance that originally belonged only to her?

That was right, it was undoubtedly the truth that the inheritance should have belonged to her, after all her mother played a huge part in developing the Su's status.

Su Laoer's mother came from a scholarly family and they were against the marriage between her and Su Leng. However, she was so persistent that they finally gave in and even tried to support Su Leng, help him gain a rank in the society.

So it could be said that Su Leng was able to become who he was today mostly due to Su Laoer's mother.

Pretending not to notice her glare LiFan slowly walked towards Su Leng and greeted him: "How have you been Ma-"

Su Leng quickly cut in: "Just call me father."

His voice was neither loud nor low but the meaning of his words was like a bomb dropped into the room!

The shock in everyone's eyes was apparent, it was mixed with disbelief and hate, especially female lead's expression, it was simply out of ordinary, if you looked at her you would see a true demon's face, Lifan inwardly cursed Su Leng inside his head.

~Did you really need to add fuel to the fire just like this?!~

Currently, Su Laoer's fist was balled up and she didn't even care about her nails piercing her skin, her fist bled, her killing intent intensified.

~Looks like I really underestimated him! I should execute my plan without delay!~

As for LiFan, he felt so wronged that he wanted to make this old fox cry.

He didn't ask for any of this okay? Like he cared about this damned company!

However, no matter how much he disliked this order, on the outside he still acted indifferently and obeyed: "Yes, father."

Su Leng nodded in satisfaction. Although this son his' looks fell short from his other children, what mattered the most was his brain. Not only did he get top scores in his class, he even skipped a whole year! That had never happened before.

He used to think that his eldest daughter was the best choice to inherit his company since his other children only had looks and knew nothing else besides spending his money, but if he could he wanted to avoid giving his inheritance to his eldest daughter.

Although she normally acted obediently and had an indifferent expression, he knew that she held grudge against him considering what happened to her mother.

So now that he had an even better candidate how could he not be happy? If XiHan inherited the company he'd not give him a hard time like Su Laoer would and even his left hand-man supported this idea.

Let's focus back to the present. Su Leng stopped his train of thought and went back to the business: "Next week will be Tan Suya's wedding day, Laoer and XiHan you two will come with me to the party."

At this moment LiFan could even forecast the weather in the room.

Currently, there was a storm brewing...

Su Leng then added: "XiHan you will graduate in 12 days, that day you will come with me to the company."

Now there was even thunder and rain!

LiFan calmly replied: "Yes, father."

In the end of the day, just by mentioning these two matters, Xi Han's position in the Su family family was clear for everyone to see. He was not a mere chess piece anymore, his standing was equal to that of the legal daughter's, Su Laoer's!

****

The promising day had come and he was being suffocated while sitting beside the female lead in the same car that was about to arrive at the wedding venue.

It took only 30 mn but he felt like it was 30 years and Su Laoer didn't even bother to hide the malice in her eyes that was directed towards him.

So just like that he endured and endured until they finally arrived at their destination.

~Aigh...I almost got sick.~

After getting out of the car Su Leng walked in the front while Su Laoer ignored him and walked close behind her father.

Seeing this LiFan shrugged his shoulders and kept a distance between them so that he didn't need to smell this "perfume" called disgust.

Normally there would be a huge crowd of reporters lingering around here but since this was Tan family we were talking about they could easily hold the party without creating too much ruckus and thanks to that the way to the hall was smooth.

When they finally walked into the room, everyone's gaze immediately landed on them, especially Su Laoer.

Today she let her black wavy hair down and she was wearing black dress which made her snow white skin stand out even more. Since Su Laoer was a natural beauty to begin with thanks to make up, her beauty had increased tenfold, she might've looked even better than the bride herself.

As for XiHan, he was like a ninja that concealed his presence very well, no one noticed him at all causing him to feel slightly satisfied!

Not wasting much time, Su Leng dragged them around as he introduced them to some important people. If these people didn't know that he was the second one who broke the K university's record, they might've only swarmed around Su Laoer.

LiFan wanted to yawn so badly, but he couldn't do it since he still needed to keep up his facade, then out of blue he suddenly felt an intense gaze lock onto him.

LiFan quickly turned to look at that direction but he didn't see anyone out of place.

Was it his imagination? He felt like being watched for a while already. Ah! That was right! How could he forget?! If he was still staying near the female lead didn't that mean the male lead would notice him as well?

Although he doubted that Tan Xiu would recognize him he still needed to be cautious.

So, LiFan softly spoke to Su Leng: "Father, may I step out to take some fresh air?"

Noticing that his son really felt uncomfortable Su Leng nodded his head. LiFan quickly excused himself then walked away to the balcony.

LiFan carried a glass of orange juice as he didn't dare to touch alcohol ever again. He still vividly remembered the scare he got by waking up from the alcohol only to see Tan Xiu's face.

He then leaned on the rail as he drank his orange juice, but it was at that moment when he saw Tan Xiu suddenly walking into the balcony!