Chapter 7 Search Party

in the Hestia familia mansion bathroom, Mero is crying her eye's out and is looking like she gone through the underworld and came back traumatized from the experience, and Wiene is there doing her best to try and calm her down and help her any way she can.

Wiene:" there there Mero, it's going to be all right"

Mero snapped at Wiene with fury and anger for no reason but pure rage alone.

Mero:" NO IT'S NOT, MY SON IS KIDNAPPED AND YOU ARE JUST STANDING THERE IF YOU REALLY DID CARE YOU HEARTLESS MONSTER, THEN DO SOMETHING AND GET MY SON BA-"

Wiene then began to cry a little and then Mero went back to crying herself for hurting Wiene's feelings like that.

Mero:" I'm- I'm so sorry, it's just, I'm scared, I just can't stand the thought of losing Percy, when he was little, he would grab onto me so tight and wouldn't let go, he was such a sweet boy, he had a fire I had when I saw adventurer's, he wanted to do the same thing's they did, he is the one thing in this world I cannot lose no matter what, and I-I c-can't-"

Mero started crying on Wiene and as Wiene started to hug her back, but then Mero started puking, and on Wiene's shoulder. Bell was at the Loki familia mansion, but the Lok familia was practically tearing apart the place when he got there.

Bell:" wow-wow, what's going on"

Finn:" Bell, glad you're here, listen, someone kidnapped Mero's son, Percy, were-"

Bell:" I already know about that, the guy or guy's who did this said if we want to see him again, my familia need's to drop out of the tournament"

Riveria:" I see, so that's why they did it... disgusting and unforgivable"

Gareth:" so let me get this straight, they're going this far, just to get you and your familia to drop out of the tournament, the people hate your familia more than I thought"

Bell:" what's going on here"

Ais:" in the morning, the Mystery 7 told us that he saw the group that took Percy and tried to stop them, but failed, he also listened in on their conversation through"

earlier that morning, about 4 or 5, Argonaut woke up every single member with 2 frying pans being banged together in their face's as he made them follow him to the courtyard, and to make sure everyone was up, he also through water on the member's as well, being pelted with ice-cold water with the ice still in the water.

Tiona:" AAAAAWWWWW, today is our day off, what is this about"

Tione's thought's:" and why did I have to get cold water splashed on me"

Finn:" Mystery 7, what are-"

Argonaut then snapped fast with an " I won't take no for an answer" attitude and made the dominance in the discussion with them all.

Argonaut:" WHERE IS HE, so help me I will make sure you talk if you refuse"

Gareth:" wow wow, easy there, alright, can you tell us what happened that's so important"

Argonaut explained how there were a group of people who took Percy and as he tried to help him the people blocked his path, and they had stink bomb's and smoke bomb's, with a hint of tear gas, ready for an escape, making him lose them since they were spread out and had invisibility magic item's to disappear, and him being blind without his senses didn't help.

Tiona:" THEY TOOK MERO'S SON, THAT'S TERRIBLE, WE HAVE TO FIND HIM"

Finn:" agreed, since we can't be too safe, we'll look here first, EVERYONE SEARCH EVERY NOKE AND CRANNY OF OUR MANSION, IF THEIR'S EVEN A SINGLE SMALL SPACE OPEN, SEARCH IT"