Wolf Bonus Chapter

The mature scene won! Lol, but don't worry if you voted for the others, I'll do those too, just not now.

Lol, and just a warning, Hudson's wolf likes to jump around a lot with his thoughts so they don't flow as neatly. He's an animal, what would you guys expect?

HUDSON'S WOLF

I watched mate through human's eyes. 

She was so beautiful. I wanted to lick her face, but human wouldn't do that–apparently, that wasn't appropriate for humans to do.

So I just stared. Like I always did. 

Human and mate were having a ceremony so mate could be Luna. I was very excited and so was mate's wolf form. She was pacing back and forth in mate's human form.

Mate's wolf was so beautiful–it was glossy and shimmered in the light, not to mention soft. I could cuddle with mate all day. 

Or mate, but we haven't gotten there yet. Human is too scared. 

What a pup.

Suddenly,  mate and human turned to light the sacred candles. I popped my head up so I could get a better view. The Moon Goddess better not give us a new mate.

Mate is ours. No other she-wolf can be our mate.

The candles didn't go out, and I puffed my chest out proudly and started pacing again.

The Moon Goddess knew not to mess with a wolf like me– brave, sexy, powerful. 

I saw a squirrel pop up in the window and snarled. These creatures are coming on to my territory to steal those brown things. 

The squirrel grinned evilly at me and waved, only to fall over to escape the sight of some human that was staring at it weirdly. It popped up again and knocked on the window, before looking at my mate.

I growled and paced closer to the window. Why was the squirrel staring at my mate? 

I paused for a few moments and thought about.

That was it!

I quickly broke the block between me and the human.

The squirrels are working with griffins. Squirrels are here to kidnap mate!

Human made a face.

What are you talking about?

They're standing by the window. They're here! Call the warriors. This is war.

You want me to declare war......on squirrels.

Yes. Dangerous creatures. They've stopped stealing nuts, now they're stealing mates!

Uh huh.

Human placed mind block again. Mate started talking to human, and suddenly she was walking away with a bunch of other she-wolves. 

What are you doing? You're sending mate to squirrels? Are you nuts? Or have the squirrels stole yours too?

Would you stop it already? She's hunting buffalo, not being kidnapped.

Buffalo? Does that mean we get wings for dinner?

Human made a weird noise in his throat and rubbed his face roughly, blocking my vision.

I was hungry.

***

I was not sure what was going on.

Human took mate up to their bedroom. He didn't even give her buffalo wings.

Suddenly, they started kissing again.

Oh, were they mating? How nice.

I looked for mate's wolf form and stuck my tongue out. She huffed and gave me her tail. 

I want to bite that tail.

Stop biting it. That itches.

It's so cute though. It's a completely different color from the rest of you.

I'll bite yours and see how you like it.

I turned around so she could see my beautiful black tail.

Go ahead. 

Mate's wolf growled and cut off our communication.

She liked me.

I heard mate's human say something about buffalo wings.

See, mate is hungry. Feed mate!

Listen, wolf. You complain when we don't mate. You complain when I don't feed her. Pick one.

Mate.

He rolled his eyes and started undressing mate. I walked closer so I could get a better look.

Boobs! 

They were pink.

Mate made some interesting noises as human kissed her. I felt proud.

Only we can give mate pleasure.

Human got undressed and went to grab something. I watched him grab some plastic tube and stick it on his 'dick'– I think that was what it was called.

What was the tube for? 

Suddenly, human growled loudly.

Oh, the tube was supposed to cover his dick. 

He said something about that Alpha Breydon, and I frowned. That Alpha Breydon was trouble. 

Not to sound cocky, but human's dick wasn't extra small. 

Mate and human stopped kissing and laid next to each other.

I huffed and sat down.

Alpha Breydon's wolf and I were going to have a talk. 

He stopped our mating.

Human and mate fell asleep slowly, making me roll my eyes. What kind of wolf wouldn't mate on the Luna ceremony day?

Human was such a pussy sometimes.

Hey loves! Lmao, fifty shades of Hudson's wolf. I cried. Anyway, the next update for the story will be Thursday! Yay! I hope you guys enjoyed the bonus chapter.

LOVE YOU ALL! *MWAH*