Ch.13 Doctor Appointement!

Yunhae POV:
It was the day of my doctor appointment. Namjoon wasn't in the Dorm since he went out with Taehyung, so Jungkook wanted to come with me and I would meet Namjoon at the Hospital.
I was getting ready when someone knocked on my door.
I opened the door revealing a smiling Jungkook.

Jungkook: You Ready?
Yunhae: Yeah hold on.
I went inside, grabbed what i needed and headed outside with Jungkook.

[at the Hospital]
As me and Jungkook arrived there I didn't saw Namjoon. I called him and he didn't answer. It was 3 pm. The Doctor already called me in and there was still no sign of Namjoon. We started already with the Ultrasound. After a while, I was finished and headed outside of the Room and still No Namjoon. I was sad and angry so I just rushed out of the Hospital. As I made my way out I heard..

Namjoon: YUNHAE!!!
I looked to my left and there was Namjoon running to me. I stopped walking and looked at him with anger in my eyes. He stopped in front of me trying to breathe again.

Namjoon: I- Am- So- Sorry.
Yunhae: WHERE THE FUCK WHERE YOU?
Namjoon: My- Phone- Died- and- Taehyung- wasn't- with- me- anymore.
Yunhae: Yeah sure.
Namjoon: I swear! I am so sorry!!
Yunhae: Mhm.
Namjoon: Please don't be mad at me! Oh- I WILL BUY YOU FOOD HOW ABOUT THAT?
I looked at him smiling.
Yunhae: Free Food? Oh hell yes!
He chuckled and we made our way to a restaurant. When we sat down, a nice looking waitress came and took our order. While me and Namjoon were chatting I felt someone watching me. As I looked around I saw the waitress looking at me.

Namjoon: Hey, you okay?
Yunhae: Huh? Oh yeah I'm okay.
Namjoon: You sure?
Yunhae: Yessss!
Namjoon: Well then, I'll be right back. Need to go to the bathroom.
He stood up and left. Now it was only me. The waitress was still staring at me and slowly started to approach me. He stood in front of me and smiled. Then he gave me a little note and left. I opened the note and read.

My name is Park Jimin. You are really cute. Let's meet up some time, this is my number. 077 xxx xx xx.

I looked back up and the waitress wasn't there anymore.

___________________________________
A/N: I am sorry that this chapter was short and shitty. I will try to make it better btw!

I reached 1K and I AM SCREAMING! THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! ❤️❤️❤️