Ch.14 Happy.

Namjoon POV:
Since the day of the appointment Yunhae started to act a little strange. It's been a month since we really went out. Since we cuddled. Since we laughed together. She never payed attention to me but I didn't actually mind. I always told myself that she is in stress too with the baby and everything but i think that there is something else. Taehyung and Jungkook think the same. Last week she started to argue with me because I asked her if something was wrong. She didn't look at me anymore. I stayed for the whole week in Taehyung and Jungkook's place. It was Sunday and I have a big exam tomorrow. As always I went to the library to study. As I entered the door it was just silent. Sometimes it used to be loud because I always would come with Yunhae. I sighed and went to my usual table. I took out my books and started to study. My eyes started to get heavier and heavier. My eyes were about to close when I heard laughter. Yunhae! I looked to the front door and there she was, but not alone. Wait, that boy.. that is the boy from the restaurant. I quickly gathered my stuff and hid behind a shelf. As I was trying to sneak up to the front door, I looked back at them and the sight broke my whole heart. She is happy Namjoon, not with you but with someone else.. so accept their relationship! I ran out of the Library quietly and went back to Taehyung's and Jungkook's dorm. When I opened the Door I slammed it shut, slid down the door and cried. I cried and cried until I didn't have any tears left. Tae and Kook weren't home since they went out. 2 hours passed and i was still in the same spot. I wiped my last tears away and went back out of the Dorm. I walked through the park. The cold night wind hit my face, the moon was shining bright and the leaves ruffled. I walked around for a while and again i heard the same laughter. I ran. I only ran, not caring where. After a few minutes i stood in front of my old house. I took out my old keys and unlocked the door. When i got in, it was empty. Only my footsteps echoed through the room. I will stay here for tonight i guess.

Yunhae POV:
I had a great time with Jimin. We started dating a few weeks ago. He accepted me even when a baby is growing inside me. Jimin made me forget my problems and was there for me. Unless like Namjoon. He didn't come home for the whole week. Guess he doesn't want to live with me anymore. I will ask him tomorrow if he still wants to live with me. Jimin walked with me to my Dorm and left after that. In the dorm there was only Silence. Since I already ate, I changed into something comfortable and went straight to bed.

Monday morning Namjoon's POV:
The sunlight hit my face. I sat up and groaned. FUCK! I took my phone out of the pocket and checked the time. 9:00 a.m. SHIT I AM LATE! I ran out of the house to the dorm. I took my stuff, put a gum into my mouth and ran into the classroom. I was half an hour late for the exam! SHIT! As I entered the classroom everyone was writing the exam. The teacher gave me a death glare and I ran to my seat and started writing the exam.

{Time Skip lunch time}
I packed my stuff and ran into the cafeteria. I saw Tae and Kook on a table and I joined them.

Jungkook: You look bad. Did you sleep in?
Namjoon: Yeah..
Taehyung: Were where you last night?
Namjoon: At my old House.
They both looked at each other confused.
Jungkook: Why?
Namjoon: Long story..
Taehyung: Tell us. We want to hear every single detail.
Namjoon: But-
Both of them: No buts!
I sighed before starting to tell them what happened. They were a little bit disappointed because they never thought she would do that. I thought the same too but you know, life's like this. You have the person you love for a short time but then she's not there anymore...

___________________________________
A/N: I UPDATED AFTER A VERY LONG TIME! YEEE! I will try to update on Wednesday again! HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER! LOVE YAAA GUYSSS