제7장 (Chapter 7)

"Aigooo! Jiseung where are you?" I shouted as my eyes scanned for her.

"Haneul! I'm here!" she shouted happily as she ran towards me. "You won't believe what just happened a while ago!"

"Wae? Did I miss something?" I asked. She gently faced me, wearing a wide smile in her face.

"Yoongi.. Just.." she shyly stated.

"Confessed his feelings for you," I continued looking at her completely in blank face.

"How did you know?" she asked.

"J-" I paused. "Someone told me, anyway, let's go back now! I don't want to stay with the lockers," I said as we walk together until we reached the classroom and fortunately, Ms. Jung is still not here.

We took our seats and I noticed Ae Sook, looking at me. She then went at my place and drag a chair in front of me. "Where the hell did you-" I pressed my fingers at her lips and, "Someone wanted to talk to me," I answered. She folded her elbows and raised a brow.

"Nuguya? (Who?)" she asked. I rolled my eyes and faced the window, "Hyungki," I whispered. Yeah, I lied.

"What? Hyungki? He's here?" Ae Sook asked as her eyes went big and teary.

"Ae Sook-ah, do you like him?" I said as I gently hit her with my elbows.

I knew from the start that she likes Hyungki. That's why every time I'll ignore him, Ae Sook always scold me and tell me that I should appreciate him. But deep inside, she's jealous. That's why I'm always rude to Hyungki, Ae Sook likes him. And if I ever showed him kindness, he would expect something from me which is I really don't want because as what I told you, I don't have feelings for him.

"Aniyo! (no!)" she shouted. I chuckled and then Ms. Jung entered the class.

~~~

The bell rung signifying that it's already lunch time. I grabbed Jaemin and Ae Sook out of the classroom and we straightly went at the cafeteria. I sought tables for three but there's just for five. The four ones were gotten by the other students so, we have no choice but to sit there.

We placed our bags there and then fell in line at the cafeteria counter to order our lunch. We quickly grabbed our trays with stainless chopsticks and spoon.

After that, we got our meals and sat at our place.

While eating my lunch, Ae Sook then elbowed me and pointed someone by her lips. I looked at that direction and I saw Jungkook. Again. Well seriously, I got tired from seeing his presence. I mean, it doesn't mean I don't like it but, it got so often.

"Why is it just Jin?" I asked myself as my eyes followed the two of them.

A minute after, number of students occupied the places here in the cafeteria. The surroundings got louder and messy, which made me not enjoy my meal.

"Excuse me, can we share tables with you?" someone asked from behind. It was a soft but manly voice. I turned back and it was Jin. So I was thinking of Jungkook would actually join with us because he's with Jin.

I looked back at Jaemin and Ae Sook, whose expression were like; 'it's your choice, Haneul'. I'm screwed.

I don't have any choice but to nod and say yes.

So the both of them carefully drag the chair beside Ae Sook and ME. YEAH, ME.

This is so disgusting, I'm eating with Jungkook beside me. I admit I like him but just imagine yourself, sitting and eating with your major crush or let's just say the man you're in love with! Hello? I bet you won't take it. Your hormones would gone wild! Thank god I can still control it. I'm really in a very hard situation. I can't eat properly. I can't even breath properly and I know Jaemin and Ae Sook feels the same.