~Five~

As it turned out, Pietro had a lot of these 'chocolate granola bars'. He said it was for his metabolism, but he was always willing to share with me.

I had hauled myself halfway out of the pool and onto the cement floor to eat with him.

There were about four wrappers on the floor when the door opened, "Pietro!" I heard a deep voice yell.

I quickly pushed myself back into the water with a splash. I swam to a far corner and stayed at the bottom of the pool.

I could hear the two yelling loudly at each other, but the water muffled the words.

I swam near the surface to hear a muffled, "Watch me!" Before someone jumped into the water.

I looked to where the bubbles dissipated and saw Pietro swimming to the surface.

I saw someone else jump in after him, a much larger and more muscular man. He started to drag Pietro out of the water.

I didn't like the way Pietro struggled against him, it upset me.

I jerked Pietro away from him, giving the man a firm hit with my tail as I swam off.

I let Pietro balance on my tail so he could breathe, my head and neck were above water. I watched the other man with a livid look on my face.

"I told you she would not hurt me." Pietro told him flatly, folding his arms let his chest as he glared.

The door burst open and other people ran into the room, six other people. Four males and two females.

I shrank a little closer to the water, uncomfortable with the weapons they all had on their person.

One of the females had a dangerous looking red glow around her. A male had a distinct metal suit around him, he was helping the blonde man out of the water. A redheaded woman had a gun drawn and a dirty blonde man had a bow. A maroon... thing... was looking at me like he was searching for something.

Pietro was still glaring, "She would not hurt me. And she would not hurt you if you did not have all of your weapons. You are all scaring her." He all but growled at them.