~Six~

When the wet blonde was finally out of my pool, he wrung out the bottom of his shirt.

"Stark, where are you with her new tank?" He asked as he shook water droplets from his hair.

The suit whirred as 'Stark' looked back at the blonde, "The plans are done, just have to build it. I've already made the arrangements for the new building." He told him before the suit opened and a brunette walked out.

"I believe Pietro is correct, she has posed no threat since she has arrived. Pietro is being supported by her tail, I would think that would require a great amount of trust for someone with her background," the maroon thing informed them as he took a step towards the wet blonde and Stark.

The bowman separated the arrow from his bow, holding each in a different hand. The redhead lowered her gun and the red glow dissipated.

Pietro slid off of my tail and treaded the water, I moved to the bottom of the pool. I still didn't like those people.

I saw Pietro look down through the water at me with a frown as he swam over to the edge to talk with his... I guessed they were friends with him.

After a few minutes, I watched Pietro pull himself out of the water. I swam to the surface to see the group leaving.

Pietro heard me and turned around, "I will be back when I am finished with this conversation and in a dry set of clothes yes?" He told me softly before leaving as well.

I sank back beneath the water to wait.
.
.
.
I had fallen asleep, but I was awaken by small splashes in the water. I lifted my head and swam to the surface, it was Pietro.

He was crouched at the edge, watching me with a small smile on his face, "They are going to let me visit you whenever I want now," he told me cheerfully.

I moved over to the edge and folded my arms on the warm cement, laying my head on them as I looked up at Pietro.

He glanced at the circle with numbers, the small stick pointed at nine. "I guess it is late for you, the others think that I should teach you to communicate with us. What do you think?"

I blinked at him, lifting my head to lean against his thigh.

"I will take that as agreeing with me," he declared.

I drifted off to sleep during his explanation of how he would teach me, and apparently the bowman was deaf.