31.

Hi everyone, it would be awesome if you could vote this chapter!! Thank you so much :)

31

"You can't cook the chicken in the microwave, Nicholas!" I shouted his way as he plated the chicken legs and walked over to his microwave which laid on the counter.

He wore a pair of cooking gloves that I had brought over from my house. I didn't have a clue why, the plate wasn't even hot.

"Why not?" Nick huffed. "I used to cook everything in the microwave."

"That's because you don't know how to use the oven." I replied back. I was going to house train him, whether he liked it or not. If he was going to be become my husband, he needed to know what to do.

At the thought of Nick being my husband, I crumbled in to two. I couldn't wait to marry the man of my dreams. The police came to our house every now and then but there was no evidence that Nick had even touched John.

Nick wasn't even worried.

"The oven's on, just open the door and put the chicken in." I rolled my eyes his way and he caught me.

"Why are you rolling your eyes at me?" He asked defensively. "I'm trying, aren't I?"

"You're doing amazing, sweet cheeks." I pinched his bum hardly and he shot forward.

"Careful." Nick warned. "The chicken could splatter across the floor." As if a light bulb went off above his head, he smirked. "If it did, I wouldn't have to cook and then we could just get takeout instead."

"Haha, nice one-"

Before I could continue with my sentence, Nick started to wobble his arms around and the chicken legs moved across the tray.

"Nick, don't!" I hissed his way, I tried to grab the tray but he was just too tall. "Nick." I warned.

Nick continued to laugh but I stood before him with my hands on my hips.

"Fine, no sex for you tonight." I turned around and waited. I heard him lay the chicken in the oven before coming up behind me. H wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his gloved hands against my stomach.

"Aw, come on." He pouted against my cheek. "That's mean."

"If you make this meal nice enough, I'll let you have me in anyway you want me."

"Do you mean that?" I could feel the excitement roll off of him like a wave.

Typical man.

I nodded my head and Nick turned me around quickly. He laid a kiss to my lips.

"I love you, Angel." He kissed me again and I melted in his arms.

"I love you, too." I breathed. Before he could say anything else, I smacked his bum. "Now, no more stalling, I'm starving."

"This is manual labour." He huffed again. He went over to the oven and looked through the glass of it to see his raw chicken cooking.

"Babe, the chicken ain't going to cook faster just because you're looking at it." I wanted to laugh at the dumb founded look on his face. I couldn't believe he had never cooked chicken legs in his life. He only knew how to barbecue and microwave.

Nick looked to me with narrowed eyes and flipped me the bird. All I could do was laugh.

I left the kitchen and went to sit down on the sofa. I grabbed the TV remote and put on a light hearted programme to watch.