Bonus 1.0

Love Keeps You Going,
    Love Keeps You Strong,
    It's A Drug That Makes You Go Long.

A Life With A Complete - Loving - Sweet - Healthy Family Is A Life Worth Living."

------------------------------

AHANA'S POV

Life's amazing and full of surprises with Ansh, Ayan and Aman.
Today, my boys turn 5 and we have arranged a party for them.

It wasn't a huge one though. We had planned it in our house itself. Everyone was invited.

Kyle, Mir and Piya's son was about to turn 6 in 2 months. They also have a daughter, Kyra who was 4 years old.

Jaai and Zara had a destination wedding as planned in Phuket. Though the destination wasn't a exotic and unique one the wedding definitely was how Zara had imagined.

Ansh had been my backbone at that time. He was handling my 9 month olds pretty well while I was busy doing the arrangements.

Rose, their daughter is 3 years old and she was indeed very cute and beautiful. Zara is 7 months pregnant now. She's glowing with beauty and Jaai has been a wonderful husband to her. Zara's parents have shifted to Mumbai now to help Zara and Jaai.

Kyle, Ayan and Aman were already very good buddies. The girls although a bit younger in their comparison have their nerves. It was always an amazing feeling to watch our kids play together.

" Ahana.... Are you done?" Ansh interrupted my thoughts.

He had Kyra and Rose with him. Ansh always wanted a daughter but we had 2 sons. He is very much attached to them and no doubt both of them adore him a lot.

" Yeah!! I will be down in 5..."

" Okay... " Saying so he left. He actually enjoyed a lot being with them. While my boys always found themselves engrossed with the football enthusiasts, Jaai and Mir along with Kyle. Ansh likes football but he's not into the sport. He loves entertaining the girls more.

It amuses me how different he is as a person. The Ansh I met wasn't a bit as the Ansh I fell in love with. Nevertheless, I love him, both of them actually.

I really wanted to give ourselves a second try but Ansh was adamant that he doesn't have the strength to face that life and death situation again. He is very happy now. Our family is complete and more importantly it's healthy.

***

ANSH'S POV

I missed my three darlings a lot. I never thought that it would be so terrible when you've someone special waiting for you in another country.

I had to go to California for a very important 5 day long conference. And I'm glad that I'm finally on my flight back home.

The flight is about to land and I was wondering why Ahana didn't call me the entire day. I tried reaching her but I wasn't able to make any contact. I had to leave almost a week after Ayan and Aman's B'day.
Well, I was still the verge of cancelling it but Ahana, as usual persuaded me. It was indeed important but nothing could have been more important than my family.

I was exhilarated to see them. To tell you the truth, FaceTime and Skype aren't enough. I had loads of gifts and surprises for the kids.

Finally, After what left like a day's ride I reached home. It looked unusually peaceful. Ahana wasn't aware about my arrival time and I'm pretty much sure that she will be more than happy to see me. As I entered the house the sight held me by shock.