~Nine~

I loved this new home, true to his word, Tony brought my cave from my old pool and put it in the deep.

Pietro occasionally dived into the deeper part of the pool, but he never quite reached the bottom.

The others were more hesitant to swim, mainly because it wasn't just me in the pool. Now, there were stingrays, pufferfish, and a bunch of others. I think there was an octopus somewhere too... There was also a small eel as well, she followed me around a lot.

Pietro told me she was a baby moray eel, I named her Sun.

I was playing with Sun when I heard a dolphin chatter that interupted our game, it was what they used to get my attention.

I looked at Sun before swimming to the surface, she followed.

I breached the surface to see Pietro sitting on the steps with his feet in the water.

I pulled myself onto the steps, in a sitting position, while Sun wormed her way onto the membrane my tail.

"You like the eel? Nat figured you would," Tony said, he was standing a few feet from the water.

Sun squirmed and grazed against Pietro's leg, he recoiled slightly. "She feels weird, what did you name her?" Pietro asked me.

'S-U-N,' I signed to him.

He nodded his head, "Well, she is yellow..."

Tony glanced at the eel, "What'd she name it?" he asked.

"Sun," Pietro answered shortly.

Tony nodded his head in consideration.

One of the pufferfish swam over to invesitgate Pietro as he climbed into the water. "How do you like the fish? I picked most of them out," Pietro asked.

I slipped back into the water completely. 'V-E-R-Y M-U-C-H,' I signed as Sun coiled around his legs.

He recoiled again, looking down at Sun, "I do not think I will get used to that," he informed me as he reached out to touch her.

She swam around his wrist before returning to the deep.