chapter nine

"Envy is the house!" Rob said making us whoop. "Ok, I know we all know you but introductions for those living under a rock." I grabbed my cup of coffee as I sipped it.

"Yo it's Vivian aka one in a million."

"I'm Ny the Tide."

"Ellie with da cellie."

I brought my cup down and looked at the girls in confusion.

"Since when did we have nicknames? I'm Y/n by the way." I said to the camera before turning back to the girls. "I'm hurt."

"When you were out." Which was code for 'hanging with Vanessa'

"Oh ok. We'll discuss this when we're back at the hotel." I said playfully as I pointed at each of them.

"I love these girls." Rob said with a laugh. "In other news, your self titled EP just dropped and do you guys even need to put out an album?"

I chuckled and fixed my dad, well, Vanessa's dad hat on my head.

"Ok can we talk about the production process? You're four kids from Kansas, you come to LA and boom topping charts, how has this all affected your music?" He held the mic out and Ellie took it.

"I think it inspired us more, yeah?" She looked at us for confirmation before continuing. "Being in a different city and having new experiences just broadens your perspective by a mile stone. I think that really helped our um, writing process and ideas." I nodded before Dana who was behind the camera caught my attention.

I furrowed my eyebrows as she was saying something but I couldn't comprehend. She huffed and grabbed a paper before writing something and holding it up.

"Oh my God." Viv laughed, nearly falling off the chair.

Dana blushed slightly as she realized what she did.

She drew a huge dick and balls and even added hair to it.

She facepalmed and dropped the paper.

"I'd like to talk about something really quick if you don't mind." I said to Rob as small laughs left my mouth.

"Go ahead. The floor is yours." I cleared my throat and shifted in my spot as I gathered my thoughts.

"I've gotten a lot of questions about the same thing and I'm not ashamed nor embarrassment to say something about it." I chewed on my bottom lip as I looked directly into the camera. "I was born with male genitalia. As I grew up, my body started to develop more and I grew breasts, my hair grew longer. The doctors said that I had a rare case in which my xy chromosomes came out as xxy instead. Confusing I know." I chuckled lightly as I continued.

"So yeah, I identify as an intersex female who loves women." I finished.

"Yes! Bravo!" Viv said and clapped loudly. I handed the mic back to Rob as he and the other girls clapped.

"Wow, that's extremely brave of you to do something like that. I know that even in this age, members of the lgbt community still get hate." Rob commented as he nodded his head at me.

"Yeah, it really sucks but we just gotta keep moving forward." I replied and looked at Dana who was wiping her eyes. I furrowed my eyebrows and laughed lightly at the overly sensitive manager.

-

"New York, you're too good to me!" Ellie said as she did a Instagram story.

I flopped onto the bed and read through my twitter feed at the fans reactions.

@Envision: we stan a queen, a legend, a sexy beast, a cinnamon roll, an icon, I could go on.

@Y/ngottadick: Y'all never believe me when I make my username something. I did this THREE MONTHS ago and y'all slept on me.